Chapter 11

* The Next Morning *

"Chen hurry", I said as I struggled with my skinny jeans. We were running late already and I grabbed the closest things which were these skinny jeans but now I regret it.

He groaned before turning the opposite way totally ignoring me. I sigh as I finally pulled my jeans up and adjusted them, next I grabbed my stripped shirt and threw it on.

I brushed my hair, afterwards tying it up into a high ponytail. I glanced at the mirror before turning around. He was still asleep. I ran and hoped on the bed.

I jumped up and down like I used to when I was younger. As he moved I lost my balance. His eyes fluttered opened as I landed on top of him.

"Morning babe", he smiled and I blushed.

"Chen were already running late hurry or else I'm leaving you here", I spoke as I walked towards my closet and picked out my shoes.

I stumbled as he wrapped his arms around me, spinning me around. He claimed my lips into a kiss. Pulling away seconds later.

"Come on, hurry I'll wait downstairs", I said while grabbing my book bag off the chair.

I made my way downstairs and headed to the kitchen. I grabbed an apple and as I walked towards the living room, I heard the front door close.

Curiosity got to me, I set my book bag down on the couch as I walked over to the hallway of the front door.

As I saw my mom entering the house with her bags and luggages I sighed in relief. I sprinted towards her wrapping my arms around her, hugging her tightly showing how much I missed her.

She jumped lightly surprised by my sudden moves but hugged me back. I let go as she sat her bags down before smiling at me.

"I missed you mom, how was the business trip?", I asked helping her carry her bags over to the living room.

"It went really well actually", she responded and looked through her phone. "Oh look at the time your late sweetheart".

"Oh yeah my alarm seem as it didn't go off this morning".

"You better get going then", she handed me my book bag pushing me lightly towards the door. I stopped and turned around to look at her.

"Mom actually I was waiting for--", I trailed off as we heard footsteps coming down

Both my mom and me turned around and looked at the staircase as Chen walked down. His eyes widen in surprise as he saw my mother standing next to me but was replaced by a gentle smile.

"Good morning Mrs. Winters", Chen smiled.

"Chen", she nodded. I looked away and and checked the time, to see it was becoming later.

"Well we better get going mom, I'll see you later", I said and hugged her, walking outside afterwards.

A couple of seconds later Chen came outside and we walked over to his car. I sat in the passenger seat while he sat in the drivers seat.

Minutes later we arrived at school, It seemed as we haven't been here for very long but in reality it was only three days. I got out of the car closing the door behind me.

Chen walked over to my side, grabbing my hand and leading us inside the school. There were a few people still wondering the hallways, as we got closer to my class I let to off Chen's hand and faced him.

"I'll see you at lunch okay?", He asked. I nodded and he gave me a quick kiss before heading off to his class. I walked in sitting in my seat, the teacher walking in couple seconds later.