Chapter 6

This week went by really fast, and today was finally Friday. Every Friday me and the guys always have a movie marathon, so after school today were going to my house to watch movies. Right now Ayame and me were heading to our first class, we walked in and sat in our seats I sat in the middle of Xiumin and Ayame.

"Morning Xiumin", I said.

"Good morning Sammie", he said playing with my hair.

"Hey Ayame after school me and the boys are heading to my house to watch movies, wanna come?", I asked her.

"Yeah that would be fun", she smiled and Mrs. Matthews walked in.

"Good morning class", she said.

"Morning", some replied.

"Today I have a announcement ", she said.

"We will have new students today", she said and two girls walked in. They were both tall and they were pretty.

"You can introduce yourself girls", Mrs. Matthews said.

"We'll.. um hi I'm Ella", the first girl said.

"Hello my name is Silver Jade", the second girl said.

"Okay you can take a seat were ever you'll like", Mrs.Matthews said.

"Okay", they said and sat behind us.

The rest of the morning went by fast and it was finally lunch time, I was starving. I really wanted to talk to the new girls but I haven't got a chance. As I was closing my locker I saw them walking by both girls had a confused face while looking at their schedules, maybe they need help.

"Hey do you girls need any help?", I asked them. One of the girls turned around and looked at me.

"Yes please we're trying to find the lunchroom but we can't seem to find it", the girl said I believe her name is Silver Jade.

"Oh well follow me I'll show you but you have two options when it comes to lunch you can either eat in the lunchroom or in the courtyard", I said.

"We can eat in the courtyard?", The other girl asked Ella.

"Yeah", I said.

"Well we want to eat in the courtyard then", Silver Jade smiled.

"Okay follow me", I said and showed them the courtyard.

"Okay well here is the courtyard, do you guys want to hang out with me and my friends?", I asked and smiled at them.

"Yeah sure", Ella nodded and smiled.

"Great come with me then", I said and walked over where the boys were at.

When we got there Ayame and Chanyeol were sitting next to each other and he was whispering in her ear making her blush.

"There she is!", Lay said and they all turned their attention to me.

"Where were you?", Chen said and stood up and hugged me, I blushed and hugged him back.

"Sorry I was with my friends", I said and looked at Ella and Silver Jade.

"Who's that?", Suho asked pointing to Silver Jade.

"Oh that's Silver Jade", I said and she waved, Suho instead of waving back at her, he sent her a flirty smile.

"And who she?", Baekhyun asked looking at Ella.

"She Ella", I said and Baekhyun winked at her.

I sat between Chen and Tao while Ella sat between D.O and Baekhyun, and Silver Jade sat between Suho and Kris. Meanewhile Ayame was sitting between Chanyeol and Kai.