Chapter 24

"I can't seem to understand this problem," Kris scratched the back of his head while giving the piles of paper a confused stare.

"Where's Kyungsoo when he's most needed," Xiumin heaved a sigh before sitting next to Kris.

"Hey...." Baekhyun suddenly spoke up causing all to look at him questionably, " have any of you contacted Kyungsoo's girlfriend by any chance?"

Suho blinked couple of times possibly processing what Baekhyun had just said. "Any of you haven't?"

"Truthfully I never really thought of that," Luhan interjected.

I stood up and retrieved my phone, "I'll ask her then."

It took her a while to answer but once she did , she sounded a bit unusual from her regular self.

"Ella?"

"Hmm?"

"Is Kyungsoo with you by any chance?"

"Yeah, he's here why?"

After hearing her response, I still couldn't believe it. It seemed unreal for a moment. I let out a sigh of relief , Kyungsoo wasn't in danger at all.

"Nothing, I'll see you later yeah?"

"Okay, bye."

"Bye."

I hurried back to the boys, maybe the news would lighten their darken and grumpy mood.

"Guys. Guess what?!" I exclaimed.

"Why are you so happy? What's going on ? " Lay gave me a confused look.

I took a deep breath before answering, "I called Ella and asked her about Kyungsoo. She said he's with her!"

Jongin jumped out, his face breaking into a grin, "really?! Are you serious?"

"Kyungsoo is okay?!"

"He's not missing?"

"Taemin doesn't have him?!"

"For real!"

"Guys," Suho raised his voice to silence the chaos, "instead of bickering about him. Why not just go and see him?"

"Obviously I was thinking about that too," Baekhyun rolled his eyes.

___

We hurried to Ella's home , but with great caution. It was nighttime and surely we didn't want to encounter any demons or werewolves. Luhan knocked on the door quietly but audible enough.

Soon, Ella opened the door slowly and half of the boys had dashed insides excitedly. I could tell Ella was beyond confused by our sudden appearance.

"What's going on?" She asked while looking around.

In that case I took the time to explain what occurred while all the boys hugged Kyungsoo to death and scold at him.

Afterwards we settled closely together , Kai and Sehun were the first to ask all the questions about him.

"Where is your phone? Why didn't you answer me at all? Have you been ignoring me? " Jongin kept ranting and by his expression I could easily tell he was beyond mad and hurt.

"I'm sorry Jongin, it's not like that", Kyungsoo apologized, "I'll explain what happened."

The boys nodded and encouraged him to continue.

" it was possibly 2 or 3 at night when I had the argue to go hunting - "

"Wait that late? Really Kyungsoo?" Chanyeol interrupted.