I shoot up at the thought, "Kimberley!!" I yell, realizing I didn't say goodbye to her. She wasn't there yesterday at my party too. 

Mark and Jack look confused at me, "what's up with her?" Jack asks. I look at Jack, feeling really sorry, "I didn't say goodbye to her" I explain. 

Mark chuckles frustrated, "You want to say goodbye to her? After what she has done? She wasn't even there yesterday, she doesn't want to see you anymore" Jack says. 

I still, kind of feel bad, but Jack is right, we are in a fight. "But still, she has been my friend since I was three fucking years old" I say, not letting go of my idea. 

Jack sighs, "Do you want to turn around?" He asks. I think for a moment. I look back and see that the village is quite far away from us now. I just want to go to Los Angeles, and forget about Kim to be honest .

I shake my head no, "No..." I say, feeling sad all of a sudden. I sigh again and look outside, trying to forget about  her, but not really succeeding. When it's quiet, or when I don't talk, my mind wanders to things, things I don't want to think about in this case.

I try to think of anything to say. That is actually keeping me from thinking about Kimberley. "so, how do you guys live?" I ask. 

Mark and Jack chuckle, "you'll see. It's way different than you think. Our house is pretty big, and it's not made of wood" Mark explains, chuckling at me.

I smile, "Can't wait" I say excited. "I can't believe that I'm moving to a big city..." I think out loud. "Wish my parents could see me now" I mumble to myself, remembering my parents who aren't with me anymore since a few years. 

Mark geelt rubs my back, "Bet they are really proud of you" He says, comforting me. I smile, "yeah..." I answer. It's quiet for a while. I'm looking outside at the trees and fields we pass. 

The sun is setting, and the orange, yellow and red sky looks breathtaking with the wheat fields. "oh wow, look at that" I say as I look full of amazement at the sight. 

Jack smiles, "Reminds me of Ireland. It's beautiful!" He says, looking at the view too. I feel Mark coming closer to me behind me, he brings his head closer to my ear, "Just as beautiful as you" He whispers in my ear. 

I don't move my head, not wanting Mark or Jack to see my blush, and let a slight smile take shape on my lips.  When we enter a forest, I feel a cold wind flow against my skin, giving me goosebumps. 

I rub my arms, trying to create warmth on them. Mark probably notices me, "Are you could?" He asks, already looking for a warm coat for me. " pretty cold, yeah" I answer. 

Mark grabs a woolen coat out of one of the suitcases, probably his. He lets me put it on. It's way to big for me, but that's even better than a normal coat, this is way warmer and more comfortable.

Mark's POV

I smile at her, barely able to look anywhere else. I'm so happy to have her, take her home with me.  It bothered me, and I was scared, thinking about having to leave her one day. 

But now, she is coming with me. I was afraid that she didn't want to leave that stupid village, but she doesn't mind. She looks so cute with that way to big coat on her. 

It's getting dark too, "How are we going to sleep?" I ask, looking at (Y/N) and Jack. 

(Y/N) POV

I lift my shoulders for a second, not having a single idea, "I don't know, I could just sit like this, " I say before scooping a little to the side to get in a more comfortable spot only seat, that I could possibly fall asleep in.