While the second fallen angel was also a woman, only that she is a petite woman with blonde hair styled into twintails and blue eyes[2].

She wore a Gothic Lolita attire, which consisted of a black Lolita dress with white frills, a large black bow on the front, and a green jewel embedded on the collar, white thigh-high socks, and black shoes. She also wore a large black bow on top of her hair.

These two fallen angels are Kalawarner and Mittelt.

"Raynare, we were worried, what happened to you!" Said Kalawarner with a hint of worry in her voice.

"Uugghh... we were attacked by someone"

"Who?" Asked Mittelt

"The person that Azazel warned us about"

The moment that she said this, Silence filled the room. The two paled a little. If he is here after them then that would spell trouble for them.

"Where's Caphiel?" Kalawarner asked Raynare. Raynare stiffend at the mention of Caphiel

"H-hes.. dead"

Again, silence

"W-what"

"He was killed by him, and so easily too" Raynare clenched her fist. They were beaten so easily by him, that man. Her fists clenched even tighter. And whats worse is that he was human. HUMAN! They were beaten by a mear human! Raynare unconsciousnly smashed her hand into the wall, making it explode into rubble. The three fallen angels reeled back in shock.

"What just happened!?" Shouted Mittelt in shock, looking at Raynare with a questionable look.

"I don't know" Responded Raynare, looking at her hands in shock. She just did something out of the ordinary.

"H-how were you able to do that?" Said Kalawarner

"I don't know I said, I-" Raynare then remembered something

"Since you desire power, allow me to give it to you"

"Alaster"

"Huh?"

"H-he, did something to me, I-I dont know what"

"Then allow me to tell you"

Raynare, Kalawarner and Mittelt turned their heads to see Alaster, sitting on a dimensional tear, listening to music on his headphones

"You!" Raynare screamed in anger as she created a Light speae, only this time, that it is white in color and to raynare seem to have more power in it, shocking raynare. She threw it at Alaster, but he just dodge it by ducking down.

"Ah, ah, ah!" Alaster waved a finger at her "Thats not nice!"

"So you're Alaster" spoke Kalawarner, forming a light spear in her hand, as well as Mittelt.

"Yep, and I'm here to talk about Raynare's new power!"

"Just what have you done with me!"

"Whoa! Easy RayRay, I'm here to talk, thats all, anyways what I did to you, you should be happy, for I gave you the power...

To slay a God"

The fallen angels looked at him with shock and disbelief

"W-w-what!"

"You heard me, I gave you the power to slay a God, well, depends on what element the god is, anyways you're a Light God slayer".

Raynare continued to stare at him with disbelief. He, gave her power. Power for her to be recognised, but that doesnt make any sense. Why would he give her power? Didnt he defeat her? Werent they enemies?

"Why? Why give me power"

"So that you wouldnt go after the nun, and also for another reason..."

"What"

"The reason why, I give people power is because of a pact".

"A pact?" It was Mittelt who said this.

"In exchange for power, you will serve me, till the day I die" 'as in a million years I can die!'

"You think" began Raynare "That I'll serve you!"

"You don't have much of a choice anyway, once your been given power by me, you are bound to serve me till I die anyway and betraying me, you shall pay the ultimate punishment, death, death by expulsion"

"Expulsion?" Said Kalawarner. She did not like that word and nor did Mittelt or Raynare. Alaster rolled his eyes.

"Meaning that you'll be erased from reality itself"

They looked at him again with disbelief and shock

"Just who are you?" Said Raynare. She had just spoke the million dollar question.

"Me?" Alaster pointed to himself "I'm Alaster, The Mad God, The true Manifestation of Discord, Chaos, Madness, Insanity and Pandemonium, and thats it!"

"What"

"Well, I do have one more title, but your not ready to handle it. As a wise man said, words will always retain their power. Words can destroy, words can inspire and they even install, fear"

The Dimensional Tear opened even wider as Alaster slung a leg over to the other side.

"So get ready! Cause Issei's coming!"

"Issei!?"

"Yep! And If you want to be free from my pact then defeat him and you'll be free, 100% guarenteed, now hand me the nun and I'll be on my way"

"Actually" said Raynare crossing her arms underneath her breasts, making them look a bit bigger

"If he wants the nun, then he'll have to get it himself"

"Humph" Alaster humphed before going into the gap and disappearing into it.

Alaster's home

"Welcome home, master" Viser greeted her master, as he came in.

"Get ready, Viser"

"Huh?"

"Cause, tomorrow night, your going on your first mission"

End

Alaster's peerage

Viser
Raynare
******
******
******
******
******
******
******

If anyone guessed who Alaster was referring to last chapter, then your right, its Trihexa (Fem Trihexa to be exact) and whats trihexa relation with Alaster? Thats for you to find out