Jealousy (Part #1)

HERE I AM WITH ANOTHER SIN UPDATE! xD

Sorry guys, I really can't include the dares/questions given last chapter until I finish up all the dares from 2 chapters ago. It's hard handling an ask/dare book but it's fun anyway xD

...I just realized my birthday's a day from now and I'm planning on some sort of Sans Party special... I just have no ideas. xD So, do you guys have an idea over what I should do for my birthday on this book?

DISCLAIMER: I do NOT own anything expect for this book and some of its plotlines.

...

*... ((le time skip till ERROR's awake))

(#29: @Faultyregent5 dares:) "You're not allowed to talk for three days/chapters. If you do, the other Sanses have to shut you up." (To: ERROR)

ERROR: What? But I just-

Alter: (slams his hand over ERROR's mouth) Ah-ah, child. Hush now.

ERROR: <confused> ??????

ERROR: (does sign language for "What the f***???")

ERROR's Silence: [3/3] day(s)/chapter(s) left

Swap!Reaper and Swap!Geno's Stay: [7/10] day(s)/chapter(s) left

Restriction of Lust: [2/3] day(s)/chapter(s) left

Restriction of Lust II: [3/4] day(s)/chapter(s) left

(#30: @DogeMeme17 dares:) "Tell the other Sanses what they did when they were drunk." (To: Fresh)

Fresh: Hm? Whale, this is gonna be absoradly interesting, brosephs!

Sensy: Oh my god... (sweats nervously)

Fresh: Okay so... hold on, brosephs, gotta remember for a bit. Little ol' Freshman's feelin' kinda forgetful today yo yo! (fixes his glasses)

Fresh: <:D> AYE, NOW I REMEMBER!

Fresh: Okay... (points at Sensy, GanZ, Mel, and Senkiller) so ya'll were makin' out...

Sensy, GanZ: WAIT  W H A T

Sensy: (blushing) NOBODY TOLD ME WE WERE MAKING OUT WHEN WE WERE DRUNK AF

Sans: That's because you didn't want anybody saying it.

Sensy: SHUT UP BOI

GanZ: Hun, we were drunk that time. We clearly didn't have control of ourselves that time.

Science: I heard that whatever you do while you're drunk, you must have had some sort of intention to do that when you were somber.

Sans: What's that supposed to mean?

Science: Example, a man wanted to climb an electric pole but didn't because he knew it was dangerous. But then later on he got drunk, so he lost all sorts of logic and climbed the electric pole.

((I'm actually not sure that's true.))

Science: That's how I see the logic of getting drunk.

Sensy: Oh...

Sensy: (turns to Fresh) May I ask, though...

Fresh: ?

Sensy: Exactly who was dominant that time???

Fresh: Hm...

Fresh: I recall it bein'...