The Late Spoopy Celebration :3

I SURVIVED SCHOOL WOOT WOOT! AND NOW IT'S TIME TO GET BACK TO THE SINS MY PRECIOUS READERS

I do not own anything except for this story and some of its plotlines.

...

*...after the effects of the body switch fade...

(#1: @blueberryC04 dares:) "Wear cute Halloween costumes." (To: All the 'submissive' ones)

Senkiller: (puts on some sort of Jeff the Killer mask) Is this cute enough?

Mel: hOLY S***- (jumps in suprise)

Senkiller: <XDDD>

Mel: AND I FIND IT SO WEIRD YOU'RE WEARING A SHORT DRESS WITH THAT JEFF THE KILLER MASK- (DESPERATELY TRYING NOT TO NOSEBLEED)

Senkiller: I'm gonna do it every Halloween-

Alter: I pity all of you. Having to go through constant costume change...

Science: OH GOD I KNOW RIGHT (in a ball gown)

Geno: I'm lucky. I got the kimono-

Horror: 'Ey mang I thought you were a seke-

Senkiller: I'm commonly seen as a uke-

Sensy: hOO BOI THIS DRESS BE SO UNCOMFORTABLE YET COMFORTABLE AT THE SAME TIME WHAT THE F***-

G: CHESS C'MON DO IT ALREADY-

Chess: AW G C'MON-

Chess: I don't need to wear some cute costume to be cute, right~?

Science, Geno, Sensy: oOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH-

Lust: s***TTTTTTTTTTTTTTT- (bursts in through the front door and runs for his life)

Ink: <on Error's back> AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA-

Error: (has Ink on his back, wielding a shotgun) COME BACK HERE YOU SLUT-

Alter: <0-0)> (covers Little's eyes) Shush child, you do not need to learn of such violence...

Little: <:3?>

Sans: (comes out of his room, newly awoken) Heya guys, what I-

Sans: (sees Error run after Lust with Ink on his back) ...

Sans: Okay never mind. (goes back to his room)

(#2: @CrownOfSpades asks:) "Are you guys gonna dress for Halloween?" (To: Horror, Senkiller)

Horror, Senkiller: (shrugs)

Senkiller: I was gonna do it, but seeing as how I'm a lazy f***, I decided I wouldn't.

Senkiller: Unless I suddenly get a good idea for a costume that's easy to do, then sure.

Horror: Pfft. I don't even need to dress up anymore. I already am scary enough for Halloween.

Senkiller: (claps)

(#3: @dragoonfyre asks:) "How often do the other Sanses get nightmares and what are they like?" (To: Nightmare)

Nightmare: Hm... that's a difficult question.

Nightmare: Hey, have any of you been seeing strange things in your sleep?

Geno: Is sleeping with nothing flowing through your mind- like a dream, something strange?

Nightmare: People naturally forget what they think in their sleep, so that's pretty natural.