O Mai~ (Part #5)

The ask/dare box will be re-opened very soon. Please limit the ask/dares to 2-3 only.

I do not own any of these Sanses. I only own this story and some of its plotlines.

ANYWAY, I'M BACK! I took a pretty long break, but since this is the last day of my sembreak, I'm gonna finish most of my tasks. :3 Yeah, that means I have to stay on this computer all day either doing fanfics or artices. ._.) Anyway, enough of my babbling!

...

Error: Heya guys. (looks around)

Error: Where's Ink?

Sans: Ink?

Sans: (looks around)

Sans: He isn't here?

Error: He wasn't at his room when I visited, so I suspected he was here.

Senkiller: Oh, uh, your boyfriend? I woke up really early in the morning and saw Lust and Ink run off. (shrugs)

Everyone Else: WAIT WHAT-

Ganz: I already fear for Ink-

Senkiller: I'm not sure where they were off to though. (shrugs and takes another sip of his coffee)

Senkiller: I'm pretty sure Ink ain't cheating on you anyways. Proof? (shows him a dare they received days ago saying:)

(@Ninja_Cat123 dares:) "Go on a date with Lust without Error knowing or without Lust 'touching' you throughout the whole thing." (To: Ink)

Error: . . .

Sensy: ... (hands Error his shotgun)

Sensy: -shoot Lust's ass up boi-

Error: I sURe WiLl-! (opens a portal and disappears)

Everyone Else: <._.)>

Senkiller: Well Ink sure failed the "without Error knowing" part-

Sans: Today's sure gonna end up badly-

(#1: @Fangirl2385 dares:) "Have a drunk-off. Bet on who'll win. The winner gets a free cruise for three days, they can bring whoever they want with them. The loser has to stop doing what they love doing for a week." (To: Everyone)

Ganz: (immediately bets on Swap) No questions needed.

Everyone Else: (also bets on Swap)

Swap: <._.)>

Sans: Okay, we all vote Swap?

Sans: Then that means Swap's automatic winner, because I don't want anyone getting drunk real early in the morning-

*You give him the cruise tickets.

Swap: OH THANKS HUMAN!

Swap: (grabs Dream) QUICK BRO LET'S GO ON A FREE CRUISE (already has his luggage prepared)

Dream: WOO LET'S GO- (already has his luggage)

Swap, Dream: SAYONARA SUCKERS- (exits the house fashionably)

(#2: @MinecrafterLover900 dares:) "If you were to switch bodies with anyone in this party, who would it be?" (To: Everyone)

Ganz: I'd definitely go for Sans, I mean he's got a normal life unlike where I have several breakdowns and trauma attacks-

Sans: Jesus that's deep, but trust me on this none of our lives are happy-

G: ARE ALL OF YOU FORGETTING THAT SENSY RARELY EXPERIENCES GENOCIDE RUNS-