A/N #6: Response and Other Stuff

Thank you all so much for all the support! And the 60 followers! Thank you so much! I can't thank you enough!

So as thanks, I can draw your OCs and post it on my drawing book!

Just send the info to my drawing book in this format:

OC Name:
Apearance/how they look:
Powers(don't make your OC too overpowered, please):

Remember, please send it to my drawing book, not here. Also, I can't really allow hybrids(e.g. wolf hybrid) because I can't really draw that, I can only draw humans properly.

Onto the next thing...

I'll be updating Sansloids every Friday starting next week! I still kinda closed down the requests 'cause I still have some songs to do. As for all the rest of the week, we'll be going back to normal asks and dares!

I understand some of you don't really have the same timezone as I do, so if it's Friday for me, it may be Saturday or Thursday to you.

Thank you all for the suggestions!!!

Next up...

I am now doing an "Ask the Author/Me" thing. It's also kinda considered my drawing book/dump pile book.

>Summary of Today's A/N
1) As thank you for the 60 follows and hitting 8K and 2K on my other book, I will be drawing your OCs and posting it on my drawing book!
2) Sansloids will update every Friday starting next week. We will now be going back to normal asks and dares for the rest of the week.
3) I'm doing an Ask the Author thing. It's fused with my drawing book/dump pile book. Go ahead and ask me questions!

Thank you all for the support! I luv u guysssssss!!!!!!!!! (throws cookies and gives away hugs for everyone)

Don't forget to send in your asks and dares for the Sanses!

One last thing, please put your ask and dare on the latest chapter published so it'll be easier for me to find your ask/dare.

Thanks in advance!!!

~The Author who cares deeply for all of you