((Am I The Only One Praying for Lust? xD))

I just noticed it's been 13 days since I've updated... sorry about that! School is being a b**** to me ;-;

But anyways, let's get to the chapter!

DISCLAIMER: I do not own anything except for this story and some of its plotlines. Everything else goes to their respective owners.

Swap!Reaper and Swap!Geno's Stay: [8/10] days/chapters left

ERROR/Fresh Cosplay: [2/3] asks/dares left

...

(#1: @hewwoitskeke1234 says:) "Hey, heads up. DON'T TOUCH SCI, INK, FELL, ERROR AND SO ON, BECAUSE THIS FANDOM WILL DESTROY YOU IF YOU DO" (To: Lust)

Lust: Well... (grabs GanZ and Vibe)

GanZ, Vibe: ...!

Lust: You didn't say I couldn't touch these hotties~!

Sensy, Decans: (prepares their shotguns) <-...->

ERROR/Fresh Cosplay: [1/3] asks/dares left

(#2: ChimCat says:) "DON'T touch anyone, ESPECIALLY Little, Ink, and Sci. A LOT of people are going to murder you if you do." (To: Lust)

Lust: Damnit. Well s***. (drops GanZ and Vibe)

GanZ: F***cking finally! (backs away from Lust)

Vibe: (does the same)

ERROR/Fresh Cosplay: [0/3] asks/dares left

(#3: @Littlechelley dares:) "Watch 'UnderPants', but only Classic is allowed to watch the Genocide Ending." (To: All)

G: ... (snickering in the background)

Sans: What's he laughing about? (points at G)

G: GUYS I'M SERIOUS YOU GOTTA WATCH IS! <xDDDDDD> (breaks out into laughter)

Everyone Else: (goes over to G)

G: (unplugs his headphones, sets the volume on 100%, and plays the video)

*You hear "Mogolovonio" play.

Everyone Else: AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH (covering their ears)

G: (dying from all the laughter) <xDDDDD> OMFG-

Sans: MAKE IT STAHPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP

(#4: @PrivateDragon asks:) "Out of curiosity, what if I dared ERROR to flirt with you while he's still cosplaying as Fresh? (To: Ink)

Ink: <0-0> ...

Ink: OMG please no...! It's one's worse nightmare!

Fresh: Jeez, Ink, I'm not THAT bad... (rolls his eyes and crosses his arms over his chest)

ERROR: Yeah, yo!