Origins of Sin Squad

3K ALREADY?! WOAH WHAT THE F*** WHAT THE HELL IT'S TERRIFYING HOW MANY PEOPLE READ MY WIERD S***

I do not own anything except for this story and some of the plotlines.

One last thing to clarify. You've seen that some dares and asks don't have the name of the person who sent it, right? If that's the case, the person who sent in the previous ask and dare, is the same person who sent the dare you're reading now. Ya'll get it? No confusion???

...

(#1: Fran_silverwind asks:) "Why did you make the Sin Squad?" (To: G)

G: Hm? You're asking about the Sin Squad?

G: Well, we are all sinners in different ways.

G: And... we all just need a group where we can... share our sins together.

G: It actually all started from me and Sci, then Reaper, then GanZ after that. Really, there's only 4 members in the Sin Squad.

G: But that doesn't really matter.

G: All that matters is that we finally have a place to talk, to share, and to relate.

GanZ, Sci, Reaper: (sniffling) SO INSPIRATIONAL!

(#2: asks:) "Can I join the Sin Squad?" (To: G)

G: Of course you can!

G: The Sin Squad is basically an open group, so as long as you don't try to hide your ship sins and as long as you believe, you're already part of it!

(#3: asks:) "Have you listened to 'Better When I'm Dancin'//Meghan Trainor'?" (To: Dance)

Dance: (barges into the living room) IT'S MAHHH JAMMMMM (dancing to the song)

Decans: You really didn't have to go outside just to barge back in and scream about this song being your jam, you know???

Dance: I know. But I like makin' things dramatic!

Decans: I'll leave you with that...

(#4: PeriArt asks:) "What do you all think of this list of different versions of UnderNet Sans?" (To: All)

(list by sugarbatartwork on Tumblr, I think???) (I already saw this list)

Sans: That's a lot...

Katana: I'm most interested in PaintTool Sai!Sans...

Katana: It says he's Japanese oriented.

G: Cool that you have another Japanese buddy, right?

Vibe: Woah... FireFox, Youtube... that's a lot.

Reaper: R U NOT SEEING THIS?! (pointing at ship fanart of PainToolSai!Sans x AdobePhotoshop!Sans)

Everyone: (gasps)

Everyone: ...

Sin Squad: SHIPPPPPPPPPP

Sans: Oh, s***...