Key (Part #3) (HorrorLust Arc)

I just realized how stupid it was to name this arc 'Key'. ._.)

The ask/dare box is now closed.

I'm so sorry, there's so much in my inbox now. ;7;

Thank you for sending suggestions for this chapter/arc, you guys! :3

I do not own anything but this story and some of its plot lines.

Also, I'm sorry if I didn't add some of the asks/dares/speeches that were meant for Horror. I mean, THEY WERE SO LONG AND MY HANDS COULD NOT-- plus, if I'd try copy-pasting with my laptop, I may get distracted ((my attention span's super weak actually)) by a lot of things--

...

(#1: @sparklesparrow dares:) "CALM THE F*** DOWN! I KNOW IT'S DIFFICULT, BUT I BELIEVE IN YOU!"

"...not really..." (To: Everyone)

Mel: Everyone be so on edge that the edge be surpassing Fell's--

Fell: e X C U S E ?

G: <=_=)> You guys. It isn't the appropriate time for that.

(#2: @MYRYLFNAFGIRL11 says:) "Damn it! I could tell he's had enough of your bulls***, but he loves you!" (To: Horror)

Horror: ...

Lust: ...

(#3: @CocoLoco456 says:) "You need to apologize." (To: Horror)

Horror: <=_=)>

(#4: @FlashBack823 says:) "Guys, give Horror a break! He's from HorrorTale for f***'s sake! He doesn't know how to deal with this kind of stuff!" (To: Senkiller, Alter)

Senkiller, Alter: B U T

Sans: Ahp-- no interfering.

Senkiller: ...

Alter: ...fine...

(#5: @Izzy_223 says:) "Don't apologize yet, wait until you're calm and then apologize. If you don't want to wait five hours or so, stay in your room and think of ways to apologize Other than that, have fun sulking." (To: Horror, Lust)

Horror: <:D> I'll surely have fun internally and physically destroying myself inside!

Lust: ...

(#6: says:) "PS, your 'evil' form is cool, just like you." (To: Sensy)

Senkiller: You mean me?

Senkiller: ... (shrugs) ...thanks for the compliment anyway.

(#7: Writer_Shiz says:) "You need to calm down and think for a bloody moment. Alter is right, you need to actually talk it out with Lust or calm down then talk it out. And if you ever make Lust cry or attack him, for funk's sake, I'm going to end you and I'm not afraid." (To: Horror)

Horror: I'm glad you're not afraid of stabbing me.

Horror: Because I prefer you do it, but I want to do it myself.