Spree of Questions and Dares

I do not own anything except for this story and its plotline.

...

(#1: IDKWhatimdoingYOLO dares:) "Share your most embarrasing moments." (To: All)

G: Um... embarrasing moments? Do I have anything to share???

GanZ: I remember when me and Sensy were strangers to each other. He tried hitting me with a lacrosse hockey stick.

Sensy: I SAID I WAS SORRY

Chess: That doesn't sound embarrasing, really.

GanZ: No, no. The embarrasing part was that he hit someone else he thought was me.

Sensy: SHUT UP

G: PFFFT oh my god who the hell did you hit then??? (trying not to laugh)

GanZ: I recall him being Brassberry was that???

Sensy: I had to hide for a whole month just so he wouldn't beat me up....

G: (laughing) OH MY GOD

Ink: Anyway, I remember that time I drew on ERROR's face.

Fresh: Yo, does that explain them markings? (points to ERROR's blue face markings)

ERROR: What no.

Ink: Then I painted him in pink because he was asleep.

ERROR: THAT PAINT WAS SO F***ING HARD TO TAKE OFF WHAT KIND OF PAINT WAS THAT EVEN

Ink: Oh, nothing special, really. (shrugs)

ERROR: I feel like I've been tricked into believing that paint was nothing special...

Ink: Oh, really...

Fell: I drank lots of soda once, and I went hyperactive for the whole week.

Swap: It was fun! We jumped around!

Fell: I hated soda after that...

Sans: Do all of Sanses get sugar-highs?

Ink: Some are actually immune to sugar-highs but have low tolerance against alcohol.

Ink: The ones who get sugar-highs are actually Fell, Outer, and Swap. Possibly even SwapFell, but he's careful.

Ink: Those with the low tolerance against alcohol is probably ERROR, me, Sensy, and EchoFell. There may be more, but I haven't really seen them get either a sugar-high or get drunk.

Fell: Damn sugar-highs...

(#2: IDKWhatimdoingYOLO dares:) "Hug ERROR." (To: Ink)

ERROR: HELL NO (starts running)

Ink: COME BACK HERE U (chasing after ERROR)

ERROR: SHHH***TTTTTTTTTTTTT (glitched screaming and running)

*One wild goose chase later...