Chapter one

You get to your home when you get a call from your acting agent. "(Y/N) congratulations you got the part of Supernatural. You will be playing as a demon named Jessica. And you are trying to find the Winchesters because they killed your mother and father." "Thank you so much Ron for getting me that audition I don't know how I'll ever repay you thank you again Ron. " "Well I am the best around. " he sounded a little bit cocky but hey can't change the man. "But there is a little catch. " he sounded worried. "What is it Ron. " sounding terrified. "You leave tomorrow. And start on Monday." "Ummm... So your saying I won't even have a chance to unpack my stuff? " "I'm so sorry (y/n) but if you-. " " It's fine. " you sounded frustrated. "Well start packing because you want you wouldn't want to miss your plane tomorrow. Again (y/n) I'm sorry. " And with that Ron ended the call.

And started packing.

***2 hours later***

After packing for two hours you we're exhausted yet hungry you didn't want to make dinner so you just ordered Chinese food.
*****After dinner*****
After dinner you flopped on the couch and grab a fluffy blanket and slept and setted the alarm for 7:30 am.

Next morning

You get up and hop in the shower and put on music while you showered and listened

After shower

You put on the usual

And head off to the air port