Before she could react, I left her all alone, probably crying. But who cares? I just had to give her a lesson so she'd stop hating.

Being disturbed by that girl brought my mood down, like my face said it all. I bet everybody at the hallway could feel the uneasiness that sent shivers to their spine. I was walking with my head hung low, hand in my pocket, until I noticed I passed by him in front of the broadcast room.

"Kim Hanbin..." I discontinued my step right in front of him whose back was leaning against the window.

"Who allows you to call my real name, Jeon Jungkook?" B.I replied to me. I only let out a small laugh before taking a step closer to him.

"You know, we never really talk... or introduce ourselves. Can't you be more friendly to me?" I asked in a slightly offensive line and his gaze was lessened a bit, though his mouth remained shut. 

"Nevermind, just... how is she?" I changed the topic.

"Better without you."

"Ah, is that true?" I brought myself next to him and glanced at the view before us. Surprisingly this guy didn't react anything after what I did. Perhaps he was eager for my words.

"Well, just wait for the d-day." I continued.

"Wha- What do you mean?" B.I turned his head to me.

"I mean..." I said before slowly facing him, my eyes on his. "I won't give up."

Both of our eyes flared in each other gazes. No one spat a word, and if glare could kill, we would probably die right now.

"So? I'm not giving her to anybody." B.I finally broke our long absence of sound.

A smile appeared on me. Honestly, I wasn't really sure whether I still had a chance or not, but B.I felt incredibly tense as his hard fist landed on my face, banging my head against the window. The glass even cracked.

My mind went blank for a few seconds before this burning sensation crept all over me. I felt quite dizzy as I touched my head, only to see some fresh blood stained my fingers. A taste of blood swelled on my tongue as well.

"H-HEY!" I yelled my lungs out while gripping his collar, "YOU WANT A FIGHT?!"

"YOU MADE ME, WITH THAT DISGUSTING SMILE!!"

It wasn't long until we drowned ourselves into a horrific fight. Hard fists kept landing, leaving bruises and cuts all over our faces.

People around us were watching for sure, but none of them dared to stop us, knowing how hard B.I could finish them either. I was the type of person who liked to win in every battle but at this rate, with this kind of state, I'd lose for sure. Possibly, killed. I couldn't handle him any longer, my breath got really unstable but B.I didn't hesitate to strangle my neck, like for real.

My vision started to get blurry too.

Your POV

B.I accompanied me to the broadcast room during this lunch break. I told him I wouldn't be long, so he waited outside and I entered the room. Unexpectedly, that boy was here.

"V? What are you doing here?"

He was checking out the speakers when I came. Kinda unbelievable that he would do something like this instead of just having fun.

"Yoora-yah! You don't know I'm a part of the broadcasting club, do you?" He asked in a rectangular smile.

"It's on my wildest dream~" I joked and he nudged me playfully.

"Anyway, long time no see, seems like you barely hang out with us again!" V added.

"Well... sorry, I should probably visit you guys at the studio sometimes."

"It's okay, just come whenever you feel to. Ah, and don't forget to bring Dahye too!"

"Aigo~ what is this? Are you secretly missing her?" I teased V who was trying to hide his redden face, but I knew he was smiling like an idiot behind that.

Then the two of us did our own thing. I just photocopied some papers before putting them on a folder. I'm good to go, so I bid goodbye to V, but he told me to stay instead.

"What's wrong?" I asked.

"Nah, I just wanna ask you... If you're willing to clear things up with Jungkook. I know you're B.I's girlfriend now but I mean, can you talk to him one last time? Lately, he'll go to the rooftop by himself without taking lunch."

Does he do that? I thought. My heart started to beat somewhat fast as I looked down in guilt. I've hurt him too much.

"Talk about anything will be fine. I'm sure he won't shoo you away like what he did to us. You don't want him to act like that forever, right? So please, I beg you." He added.

Judging from V's eyes, I could feel that he was completely worried, but still, he added on a smile. I frequently nod to his request.

Not long after, it seemed like there were some loud noises outside. Actually I noticed it since a while ago but as time passed by, it was getting louder.

"A FIGHT!"

That last random noise from students outside grew my curiosity even more as I gave V a sign to check what happened outside.

What on earth?!

The only thing that captured my eyes was those drenching blood all over him. His body was looking so weak as he just stood lifelessly against B.I.

"JUNGKOOK-AH?" I screamed my lungs out.

"JUNGKOOKIE!" V cried as well.

I dropped my folder immediately and ran to him. V helped me to stop B.I from choking Jungkook, thankfully he was strong enough to lock him down.

I couldn't control Jungkook's body and fell miserably due to his unsteady condition. He coughed many times while his eyes looked like they were going to shut in no time.

Seeing him, my heart pounded like I was chased to death and cold sweats were all over me like. I called his name many times because I knew he was still conscious.

"Yoo- Yoora-yah..." Jungkook patted my head which was buried onto his chest. "Please calm yourself... I'm fine."

I carefully lifted my head up though my eyes were all swollen, "Fine? Fine, you said? Just look at yourself all drenched in blood! Come on, we need to go to the nurse right away!"

"Yoora-yah, it's okay, I'll go with Jungkook." V said as he helped him to get up.

"Yeah, I'm going too." I said.

"No no no, I got him, you should deal with B.I. I'll tell Jungkook's condition later."

With that V brought Jungkook and left. I stood up, walking near B.I though my hands were stained by Jungkook's blood.

"Can you explain why did you help and scream his name hysterically, instead of your own boyfriend?"

B.I asked sarcastically before I could say anything as he walked away, leaving me alone in the middle of the hallway.