Maybe one day we'll find our way,

After this summer we'll be together,

But maybe now I'll just say,

I'll always be your love forever,

Dylan.

"Oh my gosh, Dylan...I...." I was speechless. I couldn't even tell him that I was.

"Now you can write without your phone around," he winked.

I giggled, "This means a lot to me," I smiled at him and put it close to my chest.

The book looked antique and old, but looked very unused. It didn't look like the best book, but I liked this kind of books. I didn't know how Dylan could've guessed.

"Where did you get this? You can barely see this kind of books nowadays."

"It was my dad's. He had a lot of these books. He was a journalist," he looked away, "That's why he was always travelling."

Shit, now I felt bad, "Oh..." I looked at him guiltily, "I feel bad having this, Dylan."

He looked at me and smiled, "Don't be. It's from me to you," and kissed me.

And that was where it came out.

"How did you get this scar?"

He looked shock and looked at his arm, "Didn't think you would notice it."

"Sorry, I asked..."

"No, it's fine. Someone has been checking out my body," he tried to joke.

The atmosphere got uncomfortable due to the silence but then Dylan began to pull me out of the chair and into his room.

"I'm sorry, Dylan," I tried to call him.

"Shh, come here," he pulled me closer to him as he closed the balcony door. He brought me to his bed and we lay there, starting to make out.

He brushed my hair to the back and just ran his fingers all over my face. I lay on top of him and pulled his hair, desperately. Our lips were locked and our tongues were tied together.

He shifted his hands from my face to my back. Sliding from the top of my spine and to the very bottom, slowly. I couldn't help myself and got a major turn on. He was so hot, I wanted him now.

My hands slid underneath his shirt and I touched his bare skin.

So warm...so soft...

I felt his breath on my neck. He started to kiss it slowly and move to every part of it. I moaned softly at how good this felt. I had never felt so good like this before.

And I never did anything sexual before. This was crazy!

I didn't know how to react to this...Everything came out naturally. Oh my God, this was so embarrassing.

"Dylan?" I breathed.

"Mmm?" He replied calmly while still kissing my neck.

"I had...never done this...before..." I took a deep breath.

"Same here," he smiled, embarrassingly.

"I guess we're both first timers," I stated the obvious.

He laughed softly, "Mhmm..."

He continued to turn me on and I felt his erection.

"Natasha?"

"Yeah?"

"I have protection..." he breathed, probably afraid of my reaction.

I smiled while I placed my lips back on his lips, "Perfect, then."

He slowly took off my night gown (my pajamas) revealing my bra and underwear. He sexily unbuckled my bra. My bare breasts showing. He moaned loudly as he squeezes them with both his hands.

My nipples hardened and I slowly removed his shirt. He took off his pants and we were half naked on the bed making out like there's no tomorrow.

He slowly removed his underwear, and then mine. We switched places which meant I was under him now.

"I'll take it slow, I promise," and he pushed himself into me.

Soon enough, I came. And followed by him.

I was so exhausted. Didn't know sex used so much of energy. And then I realised. I wasn't a virgin anymore.

Holy shit!!

What is mum going to think about this?

"Natasha?"

"Yes, Dylan?" I was still breathing heavily.

"Don't worry. You're safe."

I laughed, "Of course."

"And Natasha?"

I nodded my head.

"I got this scar from self-harming. But please don't worry about it. I stopped."

"Since when?"

"Since Rose."

I shut my eyes, trying to push away all my anger, frustration, and jealousy I had towards her and focused on what Dylan had to say.

"I was so mad at my parents. I missed them so badly. I felt like dying. I started when I was thirteen. I always hid it. I didn't want my friends to see it. Until I reunited with Rose when I was fifteen. She shifted to my school. I was desperate for company so I asked her to be my girlfriend. She noticed my scars and she made me promise to stop. We only lasted 8 months. She left me because she found out the reason I was with her is because I wanted company.

"But it's not the same with you, Natasha. I really love you. It was as though it was love at first sight, you know?"

I blushed, "I'm tired."

"Let's sleep, then." and he kissed my forehead.

I lay on his chest and he covered us both with his blanket.

xxx

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR READING AND IF YOU FELT UNCOMFORTABLE, IM SO SORRY! BUT I DID PUT A WARNING.

♥ YOU GUYS FOR SUPPORTING ME. SORRY FOR DELAYS.

xoxo,

Dinie