I shoved my books into my bag and we headed off. "Avery, what was that stuff you drank back there?" Harry asked.

"It was a potion that makes me feel a bit better," I half lied before falling over something, making me hurt my leg. Harry grabbed my arm and slid it over his shoulder. "Thanks,"

"Did you hurt yourself?"

"I think I hurt my paw- I mean foot," i say quickly forgetting I said paw.

"Oh and WHAT does wedgetrinkels blood taste like," Harry asked before we both started to laugh.

"Well, Put in some Brussels sprouts, a giant watermelon, pumpkin skin, a Licource wand and some fire whiskey and that's what it taste like," I explained to him as we arrived and walked in.

"Hello Avery," Madame Promprey greeted me handing me a bucket, before I was sick in it.

"Sorry you both had to be a witness of it," I apologised to the pair of them as I lay on the bed.

"It's fine, better then seeing someone throw up slugs," Harry told me. I gave him a strange look as I wiped the see of my mouth with my robe. "Last year, Malfoy insulted Hermione and Ron told him to eat slugs, and the spell back fired because he broke his wand," he said chucklingly during the process. I gave him a small snicker in return.

"Mr potter, I think it would be best if you would Ms Lupin to rest," Madame told Harry.

"Of course, see you tomorrow Avery," he said before walking out of the hospital wing.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

After a couple of hours asleep, I woke up around 3. I sat up in my bed and I saw Lia in the bed next to mine. She was wide awake.

"Oh, Hello Avery,"

"Hello Lia, what happen to you?" I asked politely.

"Had a bit of trouble in potions, I put dragon leaves in instead of spider's spine," she sighed. "Every time I cough, my hair turns into black," she said before coughing. I saw I front of me a Black haired Lia. "See," she sighed.

"You look nice with black hair," I said trying to bring up her mood.

"Thank you, and you look nice with Blue hair...?" She said unsure.

"Um, what do you mean my hairs BLUE?" She handed me and mirror and I saw a green eyed, brown skinned, blue haired girl looking back at me. I groaned. It must be metamorphagus starting to kick in.

"Sorry, I forgot that I was a Metamorphagus," I told her. I closed my eyes and I went back to my lightly tan skin, blue eyed self. "There we go, everything's better now," I said before hoping out of bed. When I did this, I remember that I had the DMFA meeting tonight.

"Tell Madame Promprey that I'll be back later," I said to Lia before racing out of the wing. I first raced upstairs to get a pair of jeans, T-shirt and a sweater on. before i left, i grabbed my letter in my back jean pocket and went to dad's classroom. I knocked on the door twice.

"Come in," I heard him call out. I slowly opened the door and saw dad at his desk putting some parchments in his folder. He looked up and smiled. "Ah, Hello Ave,"

"Hi dad," I walked up to his desk.

"How are you? Apparently you were sick last night,"

"Who told you?" I asked as I went to grab a seat at a desk.

"Harry did," he said. I got up from the seat and slowly slid out the envelope. "What's this?" He asked gently taking it from my hand.

"The DMFA," I say slowly to him as he read the note.