"Although, the eye fucking was definitely obvious between you guys." She noted intentionally.

"Ugh, you're horrible." Burying my crimson face into my hands.

"Ah-ha! So I was right!" The taller girl announced.

I picked up my head from my hands. Just in time to see Lauren coming back, cradling water bottles in her arms. She approached us once again, gently dropping the water bottles onto my chair. The Polynesian girl instantly snatched one and drunk it.

"You alright there? You look a little bit flushed." The skater girl pointed out after looking at me.

"Yeah, just the sun making me hot." I responded, not wanting her to know the real reason.

"Sure, the sun is making you hot." Dinah muttered.

I mentally glare at my best friend, but Lauren didn't seem to catch what she was saying.

"Well, maybe the water will cool you off a bit." She nodded towards the beach.

"Or a cold shower." Dinah said intentively, directing it at me.

"That too." The skater girl replied, oblivious to the suggestive comment.

She sat down on the edge of my chair, her back facing towards us. She untied her shoes, and kicked them off by her skateboard. Taking off her socks, and tucking them into her shoes. She took of her snapback, gently dropping it on top of her skateboard. All I could do was just stare, as she reached the hem of her muscle tee and pulled it off. Revealing a black bikini top, that wasn't everything that she revealed. A smooth back, little moles scattered across her back. Resembling little stars, I thought. Back muscles prominent, it was obvious she worked out. I held in a squeak, as she lifted up a bit and pulled off her shorts. Black bikini bottoms to match, as well as a glimpse of her ass.

My jaw dropped, I felt a hand under my jaw, putting it back up. I looked over to Dinah, who was looking between Lauren and I, wiggling her eyebrows suggestively. Squinting my eyes at her for a second, before I looked back at the skater girl.

I inhaled in sharply when I realized she had already stood up, now the front part of her body was facing us.

Damn, I must say.

My gaze landed on her black bikini, which held her blossomed and curved breasts. I shifted my gaze lower, down to her abs. Well defined and outlined, flexing softly, almost taunting me. Trailing down to her curves, her creamy thighs, and luscious legs that went on forever. Although, I did notice that she had a scar on her left knee.

I slightly jumped when I heard a voice again, snapping me out of my daze. "Jesus Camila, I think the sun really is burning you up." Lauren said concernedly.

Dinah snickered, it was too funny to see Lauren oblivious to the fact Camila was unknowingly blushing the whole time she stared at her. The green eyed girl thought it was the 'sun' that was making her flustered for the past few minutes.

"Way to be subtle on the eye fucking, Waltz." The taller girl discreetly murmured to me.

I dismissed the comment, and refocused my attention to the skater girl.