Chapter One

Cats POV-

"Okay Calum, I have to go." I say pulling away from our kiss. He pulls me back in before I had the chance to even walk a few steps away. 

"No stay!" he whines. I sigh. As much as I want to stay with him and not go to school, I can't. Not anymore at least. 

"I can't get anymore detentions. Unlike you, I have to go to a hell hole." I look up at him. My arms were wrapped around the small of his back and his were on the small of mines. 

"Fine..." he sighs. He still hasn't let go of me. The crowd of people going into the school was getting less and less. 

"Cal, you have to let me go." 

"But I don't want to." he whines. I giggle at him. I don't want him to let go either. But unfortunately he has too. I kiss his nose and let go of him. The feeling from the kiss lingered and I wanted to kiss him some more. 

"Bye now." I say trying to break through his grip. 

"Am I still picking you up later?" he asks. He lets go of me and I wish he hadn't. 

"Of course." I smile. I started walking away but was still looking at him. 

"I love you." he smiles. I am so tempted to run back into his arms. I was actually about to do that but my best friend Lily came in and started to drag me. 

"Come on Cat! You're going to be late... Again!" she laughs. I give her the devil eye and turn back to my boyfriend who had a sad expression on his face. He's waiting for my reply. 

"I love you too!" I got the chance to say before Lily dragged me into the school doors along with the other students. I see him smile and walk away. Come back to me. My mind speaks for me. I do truly love him. Everyone knows it. 

"You have got to learn how to actually leave his side." Lily says. I turn to look at her. She did not just say that. I once again give her the devil eye and walk to my locker. Her locker was next to mines. I open it and I miss Calum already. My locker is filled with pictures of me and him. I sigh in sadness and put my book-bag inside and start grabbing the stuff I need for class. 

Being in high-school sucks ass. I hate it so bad and I am jealous that Calum does those online school things. I would love to do that and I have asked but my mum and dad said no. They said since I am not in a band like he is there's no reason too. What about for the sake of love?! I had said. They simply laughed and walked away saying no. I had failed miserably and went up to my room. I want to be in my room actually right now and sleep or be with Calum. Both would be nice. 

The bell rings and that signals me to hurry up and get to my class. Me and Lily part ways for the time being. She is my rock and keeps me from being bad or texting Calum in class. When she isn't around me she takes my phone to make sure I don't text him. She has already taken it before I shut my locker. I have tried to run away with it but I failed miserably. She pounced on me and grabbed it then ran away. I said a few colorful words to her and went away. I hurry to my first class and take my seat in the middle row in the room. Jason, Josh and Ally were all in this class as well. They are also my friends. Well Josh isn't really. We talk all the time and everything but he has a huge crush on me and told me that he will do anything to be with me. He has tried multiple times to break me and Calum up but they never work. Calum hates his guts and dosen't want me around him. It's not me who keeps walking up to him. It's Josh who keeps walking up to me and I don't want to be rude. My parents raised me with manners. 

"Hey Cat." Ally greets. 

"Hello." I smile. She takes her normal seat next to me and turns so she is facing me.