Chapter 1

***present day****

**Becca (shes 18) POV**

"And ill be gone, gone tonight. the fire beneath my feet is burning bright. the way that I've been holding on so tight"

Louis's voice gets me every time, every song.

I like to think I am the first girl in the world to preorder Midnight Memories, and I've had Story of My Life on repeat for like 4 hours today. It's like my favorite song at the moment.

I have a special connection with one of the singers. If you haven't guessed It's Louis.

Lou is, err was, my best friend. We've been through everything together. Breakups, heartache, fights, he's been by my side forever. We lost contact after I moved from Doncaster to London which was about 2 or 3 years ago? I mean he never tried to contact me, what kind of best friend doesn't try to stay in contact.

FLASHBACK^^^^

***Becca: 16 Louis: 17***

First breakup

"Lou I- I just I don't understand!" I sobbed into his chest. My boyfriend of 6 months just broke up with me for my other friend, Samantha.

The only person I can go to is Louis, he's been with me forever.

"It's okay Becca." he tried to calm me down, "he doesn't deserve you. You can do better than him, you are beautiful and my best friend deserves the best" he stroked my hair and made me feel better.

"Lou I love you" I said.

"I love you too Becca. Besties forever'" he hooked his pinky to mine just like when we were in kindergarten.

END FLASHBACK^^^

But now he's famous and Mr.Priss doesn't even have the courage to call me. Or tweet me. Anything.

How do you just not contact your best friend of almost 10 years? You just don't contact them. It's stupid.

***********

I sat on my blue duvet and leaned against my headboard. I looked at my nightstand and smiled at the picture of me and Louis when we were 10, he had his arm around me and I had mine around him. Good memories I think that was actually taken in my backyard, i don't remember.

I pulled out my laptop and logged into twitter because what the heck was I supposed to do the rest of the day?

I scrolled through my newsfeed and looked through the boys tweets. The only thing I do on twitter is stalk them, or Louis, either, or.

@Harry_Styles: Hey! Enjoying London wonderful weather(: xo

What they're in London. That's where I live. Well duh they're in London they are performing at the O2 this weekend, and I have front row seats. Because my mom got them for my Birthday and Christmas gift. My birthday is December 26, one day after Christmas and two days after Louis'.

I kept scrolling and read other tweets from other celebrities until one from him caught my eye:

@Louis_Tomlinson: Ello London! can't wait for Saturday! we will be signing things later this afternoon and doing a meet and greet! cant wait to see you guys! xxLou

Well great. perfect opportunity to say hi to him for the first time in 3 years, see if he remembers his best friend. But I understand If not, I mean he is a world famous popstar that has no time for regular girls like me. I haven't seen or talked to him a little over 3 years... we met 13 years ago in kindergarten and when he did the whole X-Factor thing a few years back he hasn't tried to talk to me since..

I'm gonna try to get into that Meet and Greet, it's perfect. I can say hi to him for the first time in what? 3 years? He better remember me, or maybe he's so famous and popstar to remember little Becca Harris. Either way i just want to see him, not on TV or anything, but HIM. Since he left for X-factor 3 years ago and I moved from Doncaster to London, we sort of drifted.

Now's my chance to try to change it.

**********

 BWTW CLEAR UP ANYTHING CONFUSING: i had the 13 years earlier intro which was when they met in Kindergarten.... THEY HAVEN'T TALKED TO EACHOTHER IN A LITTLE OVER 3YEARS!!!  Meaning that they had contact all through teen years until 3 years ago when Louis moved away to audition for the XFactor and one direction started...

make sense?

-Danielleee

April 23, 2014: I AM A CARROT OMG SORRY EDITED THIS