Chapter 29

*Louis POV*

*******Week Later******** (yes i know but i didn't want to keep going day by day it just drags onnn ya know? this'll be short because im in math class and i have bad grades D:)

"So where do you want to go?" I asked El, my clever nickname for my soon to be girlfriend Elenour, i say soon to be because i'm planning on asking her out soon. When i called her last week I asked her if she wanted to hang out this weekend, because she had a lot of studying last week and now she said she had an easy week, 'we can go eat lunch considering it's like what" i glanced at my watch, "12:30 in the afternoon?". Elenour pondered the idea for a moment then nodded.

'ya i could really go for a pizza... hint hint" she nudged me in the side. I smiled at her childish action, i pulled my hoodie over my head and grabbed my sunglasses. El looked at me wierdly and i explained to her about the Papparazzi, and if they ask her anything she shouldn't answer.

"My disguise is very wierd, i know, but it works" i shrugged. She pulled out sunglasses from her purse, a pair of pink aviators and slid them on her face.

"Well then i guess i'll look wierd too"

I grabbed my phone and texted security and the other boys where i would be becuase i didn't want them to worry, or not know where i was in case of an emergency, "ready to go El?".

"Where are we going?" she laughed, "we never decided... oh wait i was hungry..". She is so wierd, she reminds me of Becca. Becca. I really need to talk to her. But i will do that later, all i wanna focus on is the beautiful Manchester University student in front of me. She ran her fingers through her hair and adjusted the skirt she was wearing. I guess i was staring at her for too long because she startled me with her voice, "Louis.. are we uh gonna go" she said quickly, blushing.

" Oh ya of course.." i chuckled and we left her flat, where i came to pick her up at.

****

"No way! Louis you fell out of a tree?!" Elenour burst out laughing when i told her the story of how i fell out of a tree, but i didn't mention Becca, because i didn't want to offend Elenour, "That's hilarious because i fell out of a tree too" she said sipping some of her water she ordered. We were sitting in a pizza joint that Elenour told me about, she comes up to London when she is on break because she says Manchester is same old same old. London is a good 3hours from Manchester so i'm surprised she comes down here as often as she does. I took a slice of cheese pizza that was in front of us and bit into it, moaning at the wonderful taste, El laughed.

"What you think it's funny?" i teased, she shrugged her shoulders and giggled.

"No no i don't not at all Mr. Tomlinson.." she knitted her eyebrows together and made a face, it is so wierd how she is almost exactly like me, " you're actually.. pretty...". I waited for her to answer but she took a piece of pizza and bit into it. She knew what she was doing, and she knew it very well.

"Oh so that's how it's gonna be, El?" i asked, "hmm... okay..". Her eyes narrowed and a small smile creeped on her lips. I have no plan and i have no idea where i am going with this.

"Well i'm waiting" she said, crossing her arms and smirking. I grabbed her hand across the table and laid a random pound bill down, she gasped in surprise, "Louis what are you doing?!" she laughed. I dragged her outside of the pizza joint back on the streets.

"I'm actually..pretty what?" i asked, she looked at me.

"MM.. pretty lame.." she stuck her tongue out at me before running off, oh i see what game she's playing. I chased after her and eventually into a fro-yo joint here, i love this place. We found a table in the back, and sat down. Thankfully no fans have found me...yet, El and I can have a uninterrupted. 'hang out' this afternoon.