Chapter 21

**Harry POV**

I walked out of the flat with Niall, like the rest of the boys so we could give them privacy. I didnt want to leave, because heck its OUR flat. But Lou is my best mate, and Becca is...well shes... shes awesome.

"Aye Harreh want to go to the store with me?" Niall asked me, "We need food when we get back anyways" he was walking to his car parked out front.

"Actually, no im just gonna go for a walk" i told him and he gave me a nod and waved, i waved back. My feet took me in the other direction towards the park. I usually go here in secret just for alone time, the guys will probably call me later.

After a 5 minute walk I arrived at the park it was mid-afternoon, my hands were comfortably shoved in my pockets and my hood covered my head of curls. Hopefully no one would bother me as I headed to the waters edge. There was a small bench, I sat down in it. Slouching down and spreading my legs comfortably.

*****

My phone vibrated, awakening me from my nap. I must've passed out in the park.

From: Lou

Haz where are you!?

From: Liammm

Come home before I call police...niall is gonna eat everything

From: Ni

I'm gonna eat UR left over Chinese in the fridge. come quick.

Then the next text surprised me,

From : Becca

Hey I was wondering what should I get Louis for his birthday?

That's right his birthday is tomorrow, 20. It's also Christmas Eve, but we don't get a Christmas this year because we are so busy. I mean we have small gifts for one another but.... we can't see our families because of the weather. it's too dangerous.

My thumbs texted across the keyboard,

To: Becca

Yes. How about you meet me in the park by my flat?

From: Becca

On my way(:

A smile formed on my face, a afternoon with Becca shopping for my best friend who is also her.... boyfriend.

Don't get me wrong I love Louis, but Becca is just something special. When I kissed her in the dressing room a while back I knew I caused all this drama which finally was cooling down. But I just can't hide my feelings about her... I like Becca. I'm not gonna let it show to her though, that would break Louis heart. and I would hate myself.

I texted the rest of the lads to tell them I'm going to the mall in central London. To which I got a string of replies involving "colorful" words and threats. Ha I'm in trouble when I get back.

But I'm 19.

Who cares. YOLO.

My thoughts were interrupted by someone calling my name,

"Harreh!" I turned my head and my eyes met Becca's. She had the same accent as Louis's which made me like her even more. My stare lingered a bit to long because her face was in confusion, "is there something on my face? teeth?" she ran her hands across her face and licked her teeth. I chuckled, "no no" I said grabbing her wrist to stop her from flipping out on herself, "it's nothing". she nodded then spoke up, "okay so shall we go then?" I linked my arm with hers and we walked in the brisk England weather to the central London area. We walked immediately into the mall hoping not to be trampled by paparazzi.

"So Becca what are you looking for?" I asked while inspecting my surroundings, she drug us into a clothes store. I ran my fingers across some hangers that had shirts on them.

"I don't know to be honest" she shrugged, "something..... very Louis like" wow Becca way to be descriptive.

"Ha very descriptive" I chuckled, "how about like pajamas?" she scrunched he r nose in a cute way. No she is taken Harry.

"No maybe more like a shirt?" She held up a striped tshirt. It actually wasn't too bad, I told her to get it.

I got him a pair of British flag suspenders. He's so quirky. Becca picked up a pair of aviators considering he broke his last week.

**35 minutes and 23 different outfits later**

We settled on the striped short, flag suspenders, black skinny jeans, aviators.

At the checkout Becca tries to pay but I defeated her with my card, she just crossed her arms and huffed. "so sad, love" I winked at her which made her blush.

The checkout lady wrapped our outfit in wrapping paper, which was convenient for us.

"Whatever Styles" she laughed and we left the store. I needed to get to the flat before the guys kill me.

I walked Becca to her flat,and we stood on the doorstep, both our cheeks tinted pink from the cold wind outside. "Thanks for just real quickly helping me out" she said while pulling me into a hug. A grin plastered my face, "anytime just call me" I bent down and kissed her cheek. She shot me a warning look and I smiled innocently.

A smile was tugging at her lips, "bye Harry" she waved to me.

"Bye Becca" I winked again which caused her to roll her eyes. Why can't I have her.

Oh ya because your best friend in the whole universe is dating her. She doesn't love you. she loves Louis. That kiss in the dressing room meant nothing to her.

Nothing.

Or did it?

*****^**^*^*^*^^*^

Finally felt like updating in so lazy.

HAPPY 22<3 LOUIS TOMLINSON I LOVE YOUUU!!

****

Hey! my friend @Kaylaa_babess has a new book called Bella's Journey, it's a Louis fanfic! Make Sure to go check it out thanks!!! <3

-Danielleee