Chapter 10

*Louis POV*

I sat there and hugged Becca. I got my best friend back. After these 3 years, I figured she forgot about me, but she didn't.

My Becca didnt, she's Something else.

"Becca I'm sorry that I we lost contact. I tried looking for you but-" she interrupted me by saying something.

"Lou I would never forget" she said quietly. She looked up at me and looked at my eyes. "but Louis......i think you did" she released her hands from mine.

"What?" I was confused. I mean sure I forgot for a year or two but i remember now.

"Lou. You only remember me because I had to remind you" she said with a sad smile.

"Don't worry. I understand. you're a popstar and I already figured you would've forgotten" she let out a pathetic chuckle.

"Becca you kno-" I tried but she hugged me. Then kissed my cheek.

"Louis Tomlinson i always have loved you. I always will. but I can't be with my best friend if he actually forgot all about me for a while." she turned to leave the stage.

'Louis! go get her!' My brain told me, but my heard said 'give her time'

"God I'm so stupid!" I kicked the nearest thing to me and then flipped out.

***********

**Beccas POV**

I did what had to be done. I just need time to think. I guess I was just so excited when we found each other again, but then I had to think of what really mattered.

He forgot about me. he truly forgot about me for a while. He only remembered because of my name, and stuff.

Even worse... the promise.

The pinky promise.

We never brought it up, he never brought it UP.

Heck he probably forgot about that too. Too bad. ill have to deal with it tonight, looking into hi gorgeous eyes and having to fake a smile.

Well better get ready Becca.

The concert tonight is gonna be interesting.

^^%*^***^*^

Updated!

I got a cute comment from a reader with encouraged me to keep this fan fic going!! please please send me more love! :)

Love y'all!!

-Danielleee