Chapter 18

**Liam POV**

It's been almost an hour and a half and the 4 of us are standing outside of our flat where we have Becca and Louis locked inside. Working out their problems.

"I hope they aren't murdering each other" Niall said and we all laughed and then went serious. Then we looked at one another, maybe we should check on it.

"I'll do it" Harry volunteered since he was Louis best mate.

All of us looked at Harry like he was crazy. But he insisted as eventually we just let him do it.

**Harry POV**

God why did I volunteer for this. Louis will freak when he sees me and god knows what they are arguing about at the moment.

I walked up to our flat door and used my key to open it, I ever so slowly creaked the door open.

I was completely shocked to find Becca curled in a ball in Louis's lap, one arm was lazily hanging around her waist and the other was hanging across her legs. Becca had her arms draped around his neck, and her head snuggled into his shoulder.

I let out a smirk,
"I knew it" I said aloud to myself. I walked back outside and told the boys, who laughed as well when they saw the 2 tangled on the couch. I took a picture with my phone and put it on twitter,

@Harry_Styles: "@Louis_Tomlinson @1Dhasthatonething "guess. Everything is bettah yeah?"

The fans ate that up and retweeted it and everything.

Becca's eyes slowly fluttered open and she fell off the couch in shock, landing on the floor with a thud.

"Ow" she said and rubbed her butt, "what the heck guys" her eyes looked sparkling and actually happy.

Louis started to stir on the couch and lazily stretched, "Becca, where are yo-" his eyes met each of ours and we smiled at him in a cheeky way.

"I hate all of you" Louis said half serious and half joking. He helped Becca off the floor and onto the couch again. Then both of them stared us down, "well we are waiting?" Becca impatiently tapped her foot on the hardwood floor.

"For what?" I said genuinely confused.

"An explanation to all this" she motioned to the space around her.

Oh... that.....

*^*^*^*^*^*

Short chapter but it's 6am cut me some slack :P

My friend has a book out called: "who do you run to for help?" its a Louis fanfic (but I don't think it's 1D centered, but idk it's brand new! Woo). Her username is @Kaylaa_Babess
She needs some reads so she can post the next chapter :)

Anywhoooo I'm promoting some stories now so if you want me to promote some in my A/N ,of any of my 5 stories, then comment or inbox me the titles
:)

Next update sooooooon...

Love y'all so much!!
-Danielleee