Chapter 12

**Becca's POV**

When I went back to my flat I stripped down and stepped in the shower.

I let the warm water fall over me and I was lost in my thoughts.

**FLASHBACK**

Becca:12 Louis:13

We were sitting in my room on the floor. We were watching a movie and talking.

"Lou....." I said to my best friend, "do you believe in liking someone alot". We were only pre-teens but I just needed to know. I feel soemthing toward Louis, when he hugs me I get a rush of excitement and when he looks at me and smiles I just turn red.

"Well, I guess" his Doncaster accent said, he still had a high voice that cracked because of puberty, "why.... do you?"

He turned to me and I turned to him.

"Ya" I looked right into his eyes, "and Louis I think..i think I like you" his face lit up, "like more than a friend..." Louis threw his arms around me.

"Becca" he said, "I like you too". before I knew what was happening we both leaned in....

**END FLASHBACK**

I smiled at the memory. I almost forgot we had kissed twice in our friendship.

His 16th birthday at his house and then when we were 12/13 and siting in my room. And that time on the stage a few hours ago...

Oh how I love him.

I just I feel so bad for saying what I did to him this afternoon, but he deserved it, he truly forgot for a while. Who the hell forgets their best friend. He didn't even remember our pinky promise, and that's what hurt the most.

I shampooed and conditioned my hair, and shaved my legs. I stepped out holding my towel and walked over to my closet.

I pulled out my undergarments and slipped them on.

I grabbed the custom made shirt, my custom made I mean I drew a bunch of funny insults all over it and got the boys to sign it. Lou helped me out, she's pretty nice.

I pulled up my high waisted black shorts and slipped on a worn pair of converse.

I examined my reflection in the mirror, I look pretty good. I'll be sweaty so what's the point of looking totally amazing.

It was already 530 when I looked at my phone.

The boys wanted me to be at the arena at 545 so I could watch the sound check and hang backstage. Then I'll move to the VIP section when it starts. Because I insisted on going down the front to see them instead of staying backstage.

The boys sent a car to get me and to my surprise I opened the limo to reveal all five of them sitting there.

"Well hello.." I said stepping into the door, "didn't expect y'all to be here" I let out a nervous laugh.

"Well babe we are full of surprises" Harry winked at me. I blushed and jokingly slapped his shoulder.

^*******

Where am I going with this story lol

_Daniellee