A Kindergarten Promise (One Direction/Louis story)

****13 years earlier****** (they're in Kindergarten)

I am so excited for today. it's my first day of Kindergarten . I have a pretty new dress my mommy bought me, its pink and twirly. teehee twirly. Pink is my favorite color.

I walked into the classroom and turned to my mommy,
"Okay mommy I'm okay now." I was too excited! My mom bent down and gave me a kiss,
"Have fun on your first day" she said about to cry. I gave her a big hug and kiss then she left the big classroom.

"Well hello, you must be Becca?" the teacher bent down to my level. She had a huge smile and pretty makeup. I play with my mommies makeup sometimes. I look like a princess when I do.

"I am Becca, I am 5 years old" I held out my palm to her. She smiled at me and then told me to go sit down at any of the empty seats I wanted. There were 3 rows of desks and 2 people could sit to a desk.

My eyes immediately spotted a pink chair. That's mine.
I walked over and set my stuff on the chair but then a boy accidentally shoved the stuff off and all my new crayons fell on the floor.

"Hey!!!" I yelled and I was about to cry. What a mean boy. boys have cooties that's what mommy told me.

"I'm sowwy! here I help clean up." He bent down and one by one started to pick up the crayons.
"What's youw name?" He then asked.

"Well I'm Becca. who are you?" Maybe he could be my friend. He had brown hair and a British accent with a Doncaster sound, just like mine.

"I'm Louis" he smiled at me, "I am 6 years old". He handed me my crayons and then grabbed my hand.

The teacher then directed us to sit down in our seats, Lou chose the one next to me. We started to color on the colorin sheets in front of us.

**lunch time**

"Louis you stole my cawwots!" I pouted. I love carrots.

"But I love cawwots!!" he said with a mouthful of the orange
vegetable. Then he was about to eat the last of my carrots, but then he broke it in half and gave me the other half. I ate it in seconds because i was afraid Louis would eat it. The recess bell rang and all of us walked single file outside. I was the line leader today for the first day of school. it's a very important role.

"Becca let's pwomise something" Louis asked me, we were sitting in the sandbox making a little structure.

"What Louis?" I looked at him and he scooted next to me.
He held his pinky out, "pwomise that we will be best friends forever"

"Okay. And one day when we are older we will meet again and no matter what we will be fwiends" I said, "I won't forget this pwomise Lou" I said and I scooted closer to him.

Louis is my bestfriend.
He promised.

He nodded his head and gave me a kiss on my cheek.
EEEW! COOTIES!!!

But maybe cooties don't count for best friends?

We then hooked our chubby fingers together and laughed.

"Lou we are gonna be best fwiends forever" and we finished our sand castle, "no matter what" and I meant what i said.

After all you can't break A Kindergarten Promise.

•••••••••••••••

Thoughts so far? any ideas I could add to this? I had this idea in the shower lol

-Danielleee