Chapter 19

**Becca POVV**

"explain all this" i motioned to the apartment that they shared.

Harry looked at the other lads minus Louis and they all shrugged.

"Well spit it out" i said and i saw their faces tense up, "whos BRILLIANT idea was this?" because it really did fix a lot of things.

Liam stepped forward and raised his hand, "My idea. but the rest of the lads went a long and helped" he explained, "I said we needed a way for you guys to come together and Niall suggested we do a 911 phone call to you, because you definately wouldnt come if we asked you for no reason, once you came Zayn made sure all the escape ways were locked, and Harry... Well he supervised and then checked in on you" I stood there in shock.

They did all of this for me...and Louis i guess. Im not complaining, in fact im ecstatic that they put us together. If they hadn't i might still have the unconfessed feelings for Louis and all the pain would be bottled up inside of us still.

"Thanks boys" i said and Harry leaned forward to hug me because he was closest.

Louis wrapped an arm protectively around my waist, the simple, but loving gesture made me all tingly. I could definately get used to this.

"Lou, its fine. I promise" i went on my tippytoes and kissed him on the mouth, he smiled during it and his arm released me. I hugged Harry and then the rest of the boys engulfed me as well, Louis joined it.

"i love you guys" i said and i heard an awkward cough from Louis.

"Especially you Louis" i laughed. I could sense him smiling lovingly at the three words.

*****

Now we are sitting in the living room, the boys have been here all day. IM pretty tired considering todays events, enough feelings for today. Way too many feels.

"Lads im gonna get going, i have to call Perrie anyways" Zayn said and we all chorused goodbye and he left. Then Harry and Niall joined him in leaving. They really are a great bunch of boys.

"Li, dont you have somewhere to be?" Louis asked him.

"actually no i dont" Liam smiled innocently, youve got to be kidding me.

"Liam. Louis just wants us to be.. you know." i told Liam and he nodded and agreed. He got up from the couch and i walked him to the door. I could feel Louis's eyes on us the entire time. He is quite the jealous type, but he knows Liam has Danielle. (AN: I know its Sophia but i like Danielle better. Payzer all day every day)

I remember when Louis would get jealous for no reason,

**FLASHBACK**

Becca:9 Louis:10

I was walking with a girl in our class, her name was Marissa. She was really nice and sweet. I actaully was starting to enjoy her company.

Last week she shared her cookies with me and i shared my chips with her. I guess we could call each other friends now, friends is such a nice word.

"Becca, who is that wierd kid?" i saw Marissa point to the boy with the brown hair on the swings.

Louis

"He's not wierd..." i defended him, "He's just.. different thats all. But in a good way" i made sure to add.

"No he's wierd. Louis Tomlinson is wierd. He always swings on that same swing, and eats the same thing everyday. Carrots." Marissa went on about my best friend i was becoming angry and offended, "He will never be popular likes us" she linked her arm in mine. Marissa was a popular 4th grader, and i guess this made me one too?

Popular.

"well you dont know that..." i was tryign my best to defend Louis because he was walking over to us now, "Marissa hes.."

"Hes a wierdo i know... IM glad we agre-" Louis was on his way over here i didnt want his feelings hurt by Marissa. She was being really rude.

"No Marissa. Louis is sweet and caring and and and-" i tried to say but was interrupted when Louis put his arm around my shoulder.

"Hi Becca" he chirped, "whos this?" he was talking about Marissa.

Marrisa jerked me to her and i gasped. "Im her BEST friend" Marissa smirked and held me close.

I think Louis just about died. HIs face paled and his eyes went wide, "wha- waht... best.. fr-friend?" he was tearing up. He met my eyes and i was panicked. Marissa smirked and tried to drag me away but Louis grabbed my arm to stop her. Louis face was evident with Jealousy. He was so jealous.

Im being fought over

Thats it.

"STOP!" i yelled and they stopped mid pulling. Looking at me expecting an explanation.

"Marissa your nice and all but Louis is my best friend" i had no guilt at all. Marissa was rude and no one NO ONE insults my carrot eating best friend.

"Excuse me" she sassed and bobbed her small head, her blonde curls bounced along.

"your excused. Oh and the sass thing" Louis said, dang hes good, "is mine. IM the ONLY sass mastah from Doncaster" he bobbed his head too.

Marissa walked away and grumbled to her self, waht a 4th grader, GEEZ!

"Thanks Louis" i hugged MY best friend.

"Your Mine Becca" he smiled and i laughed as he ruffled my hair, "MY best friend"

Best Friends indeed.

**FLASHBACK END**

Once Liam was gone i went back to the living room, no one was there.

I became slightly panicked, did he leave me?
Well i mean we arent an item so he didnt break up with me..i dont know where Louis couldve gone.. did he get jealous and leave?

Even the thought upset me... no maybe hes just-

"SURPRISE!!" i was tackled to the couch. What the-

Before i could speak the tacklers lips were on mine. I was shocked at first, but then the familiarity of the lips owner set in. Louis. My arms snaked around his neck and i smiled into the kiss.

"Well i am surprised" i said and kissed him again.

"I love you Becca" he said without hesitation, "I love you so so so much. IM so lucky to have you for like what is it now, 10 or 12 years.. it doesnt matter all that matters is that i have you" that made my heart flutter, Louis was truly the one for me.

"Louis" i was summing up the bravery to say the three words in a romantic way not jsut as a best friend, "I love you"

With that he hugged me close to him, and buried his head in the crook of my neck.

"Please please.PLEASE, Becca Harris. Be Mine?"

Be His.

Louis Tomlinsons girlfriend?

Need i think any longer?

"Yes"

*^*^*^**^^^*^^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^^*^*^^^

Ugh sorry not my best work.... but here it is.... sooo theyre gonna be an item!!!!!!! YES YES YE SYE EYSYYSYEYYEYSSASHIF OMG YES

OMG WHO HAS TICKETS FOR 1D concert??? WWA TOUR!?! I DO JULY 2, 2014 YES YESYES

UBER EXCITED!!!>>>> WOOO

-Danielleee