Chapter 4

**Louis POV**

"Ah hello love what's your name"

That's the thing I say to every girl who comes up to me at the M&G.

All the time I never get a name instead, I get a screaming girl in my face.

There were only 5 girls left in line out of the group of 50 that were queued in. Thank god this is the last group of today, my hand and ears hurt so much.

There was 2 blonde girls, a red head, a girl with jet black hair, and then a girl who had brown hair.

The two blondes came up and got autographs and tried to exchange phone numbers with us, one even tried to kiss Harry. Until security rushed them out, and they were crying.

The red head came up and when we spoke to her she just screamed and took off running.... I guess some people can't handle our famous. I laughed to myself and have Liam, who sat next to me, a 'what the heck' look.

"I don't even know Lou" he laughed and then the black haired girl walked up to the table.

"Hi guys. my name is Amelia and I was wondering if you would sign my forehead?" what an odd thing.

So Niall leaned over gladly and wrote on her head and then the rest of us did too. Well there's a first for everything I guess.

There was one girl left, and luckily for her she gets longer time because she is last and has probably been waiting forever, security is trying to keep the mass of girls out of the building who have already seen us.

"Ello!" Harry said, "what's your name love?"

"Wait how much time do I get?" she asked.

"Well you are the last one in line and we don't have to be anywhere for a while so... a while I guess" Liam replied.

Her accent was so sweet and it flowed so nicely. Her hair was a pretty brown and so were her eyes, her voice has familiarity but comfort.

My phone beeped:

'Dude she's hott' -Harry

I showed a thumbs up to Harry and he grinned, what a cheeky lad.

"In that case can I sit down or something?" she asked. Eh guess it can't hurt Paul looked at us and we nodded, he sighed and stood on the side drinking a water bottle.

"Why don't we go to the dressing room, there's couches and a TV" Zayn suggested so we all followed to the dressing room.

All of us found a spot on the leather couches, dang this fan is getting special treatment. Why isn't she screaming?

"Move your fat butt NIALLER!" Liam screamed at Niall who was hogging the seat, which made the brown haired girl laugh.

"Has anybody noticed we never got this pretty girls name?" I then asked. Everyone pondered for a moment and then nodded. I snuck a glance at her and her mouth was agape in a smile and she was blushing, a knowing smirk on her face that i couldn'[t quite understand.

"Oh how rude of me" she said and made direct eye contact with me,

"My names Becca."