Chapter 34

**I AM SO SORRY FOR ALMOST A MONTH OF NO UPDATING. I AM HORRIBLE> THANK YOU FOR 14K reads and I AM ALMOST DONE WITH THIS BOOK YAY!!!! :)))))**

**ALSO LOUIS POV IS BROUGHT TO YOU BY @medhawsi who wrote me this lovelyyyy continuation of the chapter and i incorporated some of my own ;) so this is dedicated to her, and all of you for that matter** THANK YOU FOR BEING PATIENT!!!

Louis POV

"Aw!" I say, faking a smile. She told me about her ex-boyfriend and explained how he never bought her any gifts, which makes no sense because she told me they were together a long time, and that she broke up with him one day because he was anonoying. Who the hell even talks about their ex in front of their current one? OKay, the truth is I like Eleanor. Lemme clarify, LIKE, Eleanor, not LOVE. Sure, she's a great girl but I just don't feel it. I want to go around to Becca's place and build a castle. OH FRICKEN WAIT! I forgot, she has some stupid thing with Harry right now. My best friends both flirting on and off.

"Louis" Eleanor asks and brings me back to this world.

"Huh?" I say and she smiles. No offense, she has a pretty smile (not as great as Becca's but).

"So..." she puts her hand up by my face, "how bout we go shopping today?" She asks with that smile never leaving her face.

"That'd be cool.. but I actually was thinking of hanging with the boys and go around and visit Becca-" i started but was interrupted by Eleanor.

"But you promised we could go shopping" she pouted and stuck her bottom lip out. When the hell did i promise we would go do anything?

"When did I-"

"Remember?" she whined, "it was like last week i can't remember but you did" she gave me a huge grin. Reluctantly I agreed to take her shopping, i can go hang with the boys and Becca some other day i suppose.

While we were walking down the street and window shopping Eleanor made us stop at a few stores. Thank god no more jewely stores in the time i've dated her I've purchased more than enough rings and necklaces for her, clothing is something I can probably do.

I was wrong, because she took us into the most expensive botique in the city, deisgner clothes and everything. She told me she wanted me to buy her some clothes so she would have something to remind her of her super sexy boyfriend. For some reason, ever since we started dating almost 2 weeks ago now, that Eleanor is somehow up to no good. I keep telling myself that I am overreacting! And maybe she is just a normal girl, who enjoys being spoiled. I should stop thinking about this stuff so seriously. She's my girlfriend after all. I'm sure she means good in all ways. I'm just over-reacting. 

***

*Becca POV*

"I thought Louis was supposed to come over?" i asked picking at my nails, he told us yesterday that he would come over and hang with us, considering all his time has been consumed by Eleanor. Don't get me wrong im sure she's sweet and all but, I just, i don't know. Theres something about her thats...off.

"Why do you always want to be with Louis" Harry nervously laughed and came and sat on the carpet next to me. Ever since the day I kissed Harry in his apartment when the boys weren't home and I woke up next to him, things have been so awkward. I think he still has a thing for me, which makes me uncomfrotable considering I have mixed feelings.

"Because he's my best friend" i snapped.

"Woah someone is pissy" Niall said and I rolled my eyes and flipped him off, earning a chorus of 'oohs' from Liam and Zayn who were on the opposite couch.