I can't understand coz' we're okay lang yesterday? why now?

G :

But we're hurting each other over and over again. Even if you're not tellin' me alam ko hirap na hirap ka in the middle of us ni J. So i'm letting go.

R :

But you're the one that I want. Didn't I made it clear sa umpisa palang?

G :

You did love. But you're stuck there. And I can't keep up anymore.

R :

So you'll just leave after all?

G :

what do you want me to do? fool myself? or fool J and pretend it's okay?

R :

But i'm yours. All yours love! Pinaramdam ko naman sayo diba? Am I not enough for you?

G :

You're enough for Me. Mahal na Mahal kita bukod pa sa sarili ko ngayon. But I have to face the fact na you can't choose yet. And I'm not willing to wait for something uncertain. I'm sorry love.

R :

You're making it complicated. Why can't we just let it be? Hindi kita maintindihan why you have to do this.

G :

I'm makin' it simple love. I'm helping you decide by removing myself on the equation. We can't be always like this.
I can't always be like this. Magiging masaya ako para sayo dahil ganon' kita kamahal. Hindi mo man maintindihan ngayon pero soon you'll realized I did what I have to for you. And if  you are really for Me then you'll find your way back to Me.

R :

You're so unfair! I can't believe we're having this convo. Why can't you say it to Me? Why? I'm gona drive there now!

Then my phone rang ...... I answered it right away.

R :

love. are you serious?

G :

love. what choice do I have?

R :

why are you making it hard for us?

G :

I'm not making it hard. I'm narrowing your options love.

R :

It's not helping Me. You know mahal kita and losing you would make me feel worst.

G :

I'm sorry love. I love you but I can't see you having a hard time between us ni J. I love you and I'm sorry.