Uninvited

8:00 PM

G:

We're already inside sa bar ng friend ni Hershey. Actually, you can't get inside this bar if you're uninvited. Private event kasi. Friend din pala ni Hershey yung Dj of the night. Now I'm getting used to this fun, kung dati I'm not in the mood in going out sa mga lakad na ganito, pero ngaun hindi na ganon.' Ayoko kasi maging malungkot at isipin na sobrang missed ko na si Rhian. Umiiwas din ako sa mga ganitong sad feelings. Kaya tonight, I gave in. So Hershey, offered me a shot of tequila. And I took it with lemon & salt of course.

Party goer pala talaga si Hershey which is hindi ko nakasanayan. Kaya heto I'm trying to blend in. Pero something is really different with her now. I can feel something's different the way she talk with Me.

This bar is really cool with good techno music. Laser lights are anywhere. And everybody seems to know each other. Hershey pulled me out of our table to dance, at hindi ko naman siya inurungan. It was damn fun really.

8:15PM

R:

I'm getting a lil' bit impatient to know where G is. No updates anywhere from her. No viber or text. Kahit missed calls. So what's up with her nanaman ba? I thought. I checked my tweets to see if anybody can drop a hint kung nasan siya, but nobody knows either. So again, I checked my luck with snapchat. One good thing about Me? I'm everybody's friend 😏 Unfortunately, friend ko sa snap yung isa sa mga invited sa bar where G is right now. And the photo says... G spotted with Hershey!?... so until now she's still after my girl?? Am i missing something with this hershey girl?😒

I immediately changed my clothes. And took my car keys. I sneaked out of course para nobody knows in the house.
Then I drove my car all the way to BGC.
Pinagbigyan ko na siya last time, now here we go again.

9:00 PM

Hershey : G, ok ka pa ba? Oh last shot na.
G : sorry, ayoko na. I'm not feeling well na.
Hershey : cge na G. Please. last na.

G : Di ko na talaga kaya. hilo nako.

Hershey : Cge, last na tapos we'll go home.

G : Ok... ok... sige na nga. Then I took this last shot. Hindi ko narin alam how many shots I took.

Hershey : alright! she smiled.

Sa di inaasahang pagkakataon, I felt like going to the bathroom. Inalalayan ako ni Hershey and we went to the VIP bathroom instead. There I vomited quite alot.

9:30 PM

I parked my car in front of this bar - which I won't say the name. At nagmamadali ako to go inside. But the guard stopped me. "Maam, ticket please." Oh my gosh. Private bar event pala ito. Pano' na kaya to'... good thing, some fans saw me and mentioned my name, medyo nag uumpisa na magkagulo in front of this bar kaya the guard has no choice but to let me in. I was really quick to look around to find G. The music was loud and all I can see was laser lights.

I still looked around but wasn't able to find her, So I guess I need to ask people in here.

*** Love me like you do music ***

Another good thing, people didn't notice me much coz' uv the laser lights.

10:00 PM

Hershey:

I saw G going drunk again, At this time, I couldn't contain myself, although felt guilty kasi this was my plan. I had set this up to happen between us. She has just finished vomiting. I carried her with my arms though I know she can still move. I'm puzzled why she allows herself to get wasted like this.

So anyway, dinala ko siya sa sofa ng VIP. I had her sit there. I guess. I'm starting to like G so much now. And this is my chance for her to see it. Her eyes were closed. So I started kissing her on her neck. She smells really good. And I leaned further while kissing her at her lips. She's not responding. It's ok. She'll soon feel good about it. I had open her zip and started touching her around her waist down and continued kissing her kahit parang she's sleeping. And I was able to slide my hands again down on her. I continued kissing her.

I was surprised when I heard the door opening....

R : what the hell are you doin' with my girl??? In a loud voice.

It's her again. I don't understand why she's here. So I stopped. And stood in front of her, sarcastically asking...

Hershey : who are you?

R: I'm her girlfriend?!!?

Hershey : Oh... her friend? It's okay, I can send her home naman.

Rhi : No. she's coming with me!! I said.

Hershey : are you kidding me? I've been with her for the longest time na at pangalawang beses pa lang kita nakikita.

R : You don't have to see me everyday, because You-don't-exist between Me and G. I'm taking her with me. wag kana makipagtalo pa.

Hershey : what kind of friend are you? I curiously asked.

R: I'm not her friend!? Fyi. I'm her
girlfriend!! what's so hard to understand about that??

Hershey : Ba't hindi sinabi sakin ni G.

R: Then I'm informing you. 😒

Hershey : No. I will ask her for sure!

R: go ahead!?!? just don't touch her!

Hershey walked out. Good thing, G is sleeping. So, mas less ang gulo. I sat beside G, I got teary eyed. I can't believe na somebody is trying to get her away from me. We definitely need to talk. Pero why is she allowing herself to go out with girls like hershey? Obviously, may motive kaya malapit sa kanya. So I didn't took G to her house or to mine.
I took her at a private hotel. Yung kami lang dalawa."