STARTING OVER

8:30 AM

NAIA  Airport

Rhian :

We are now landing back to Manila. I am just really happy to get back home with her. It's just we can't go on the same car. So, I had accepted the fact na Bianca will fetch Me. We have to do this. I know, there are people who's going to wait for G. I looked at her sleeping. She's just an angel to Me. Sana lagi nalang tayo magkasama. Pero matagal ko nang tinaggap na there could be alot of barriers that's gonna come our way. I don't really want to worry but of course andun parin yun sa isip ko yung mga bagay na yon.

Glaiza :

I woke up and I saw Rhian looking at me. Then she smiled. Her face was so beautiful na pati ako napatitig ng saglit sa kanya. I feel like giving her a kiss on her lips. I just can't contain how I feel about her.

Hmmm. bakit ka naman nakatingin sakin? I asked while smiling at her.

Wala. Gusto ko lang makita ka while you're sleeping kanina. It's just really a good feeling for me. She said, then she gave me a sweet smile.

I can only smile so much about what she said at nakaramdam ako ng kilig. I gave her a sweet smile too.

Is this our new start? Sana, hindi matapos yung mga oras na ito. I hope we could live so happy like this always. There's this doubt and fears na I am still feeling along the way and I couldn't sometimes ignore it, although whenever I see her, I'm trying all my best not to think about it. There's really nothing I can do to stop this now, I know i'm captivated by her love.

After 20 mins.....

Rhian :

We were laughing ni G while fixing our bags kasi the plane has just landed in NAIA. Suddenly, I felt this sadness clouding my head. I was thinking, back to reality nanaman. Sana things wouldn't get so complicated.

Glaiza :

love are you okay? I asked.

huh? i'm alright. Can I embrace you bago tayo bumaba?  She said.

I gave her a very tight and sweet embrace. Then I smiled.

Sana we're always like this. She said.

Puede naman, kung gugustuhin natin. I said with a smile.

Thanks love. You never know you mean alot to me. she replied.

I don't want to hurt you, love. I feel scared. She said while looking sad.

No, love.... please don't think that way. Then I held her beautiful face. Just be with me. I said.

We embraced each other again. This feeling I am having whenever I am with her is so different na I always find myself drawn to it.

After 10 mins.....

Rhian :

I was feeling better in knowing na my bestfriend is going to fetch me up. We maintained in distance ni G so that nobody will notice. She looked at me for the last time while she is going down. Now, its my turn but I was not that really happy to see na it's not my bestfriend who's fetching me up but J. Bigla nalang ako nagtaka. And immediately dialled my phone to call bestie.

B : hello?

R : bestie where are you?

B : I'm so sorry. Hinarang kasi ako ni J.

R : you shouldn't have let him, you know what's happenin' with us.

B : I know, pero he's really insisting as in sobra.

R : hay. please come over sa house. Let's talk. I really can't spend my time with him like this.

B : Okay. I'll see you there.

R : alright. see you.

I saw J. He was looking at Me. And then went to get all my stuff. I was just really quiet. I can't really do anything now, kasi he's here. So I've got no choice but gave him all my luggage. As soon as I looked at my back, I saw G looking at us while she's goin' inside her car.

Glaiza :

I was surprised to see J. I thought na it's her bestfriend who'll fetch her. At nagkatinginan kami ni Rhian, and I knew she knows why I looked at her.

Then I went inside the car. I can still see J looking at Rhian, trying to talk to her. While Rhian was looking at me. Then our car slowly left.

Rhian :

I already knew why she looked at me. And as much as I want to avoid this situation, but I guess I couldn't really avoid J this easy.

I'm so sorry, I left. He said.

I know G's car already left. Then I started looking at J.

what do you want me to say J. We had already talked about this. I said.

Hindi mo ba puede pag isipan muna ng mabuti. I'm asking for another chance? He said.

Can we just go inside the car? I said... Then I went in, without even answering his question.

He's the one driving our car. He started listenin' to the music while driving. And I was lookin' at the window, thinking about G.

I can see him looking at the mirror. I still continued to ignore him. I wanted to get out of the car, I wanted to be with her. I checked my phone, she did not send any message for me. I dont know why it felt like i'm bothered with the way she had looked at me earlier.

Then J suddenly parked the car at the side..

Look. Hindi ko kaya ng ganto nalang tayo. Can't  we just be together again? He asked.

Then I looked at him...

Lets just not talk about this right now. Gusto ko mapag isa. Just give me this space J. I  think  I  really need this. I replied.

Hindi mo na ba ako mahal? He asked.

I cant believe you're asking me this now. I said.

I need to know Rhian. He said.

I looked at him again..

Love will always be there J. May pinagsamahan tayo. So thats already given. But something is no longer the same in me. I said.

what is it? you always make me guess. He said.

I'm not. Can't you just send me home? I said while feeling irritated.

He bacame really quiet. And I felt this guilt. And why is it? in the first place I broke up with him. Wala na kami. I wanted to ignore him. Pero why do I find it impossible right now? I wanted to get out of the car... I would suddenly have this longing about G. And the more na we're distant, the more I want her.