Jealous

R:

11: 00 PM

I opened my snapchat... and there... I saw her latest post... It was her and that hershey girl on a rooftop... with a glass of drink. From her look, I know she's already drunk. the fvck! where on earth is this place! where did she brought my girl! I said to myself. I can't describe how jealous I am. Gusto ko agad siya puntahan. Parang namula ako na ang bilis ng heartbeat ko sa inis.

babe, do you still need another one? while he's giving me one more ciggarette.

No. ayoko na. I looked irritated at this point. At parang gusto ko na umalis.

Ok cge babe. c'mmon one last shot nalang oh, here... Then He handed me a shot glass of tequila. I thought, Kaya ko pa. But I was wrong, this is my 6th shot.

I started feeling so dizzy, my thoughts we're all hazy. And I saw Jay coming near me. He started kissing me. For few seconds, I thought I was kissing G. So I gave in a bit. But then I realized it was my bf... and natauhan ako...

Hey, wait... babe! No! I stopped him.

babe, what's wrong!

Sorry, babe.. I need to go. Then I took my bag and left.

babe! grrr! dammit!

I know Jay. He will not follow me. He's really pissed off, I guess. But I can't blame him. Nagiging madalas na akong ganto sa kanya. And I am sorry. So I took a cab right away. Just to get away from the place. Went straight ahead sa brew bar, saw my sister who's handling the place and there I took one bottle of Pedro beer. I was just quietly sitting there.

I was all worried. I don't know where she is, she's not even returning my calls. Not even a second message. I wanted to call bestie but, I don't know if she'll understand me. So, I thought of what I am going to do next.

I called her phone again... And luckily she answered it. Pero di ko na maintindihan si G at talagang she's drunk na.

Love! it's me. san ka? susunduin kita. Love! just tell me san yan', susunduin kita.

Then I heard hershey's voice....

G.. lets go, i'll bring you home.

Then the phone call got disconnected...

And I was like... I'll go and get my car.

12:00 AM

G:

I am completely drunk. Hindi nako makaisip ng maayos, everything seems so blurry around me. I heard my phone ringing non-stop. I took it and answered it...

hello? ... hello?

hmmm.. I can hear Rhi's voice but parang my mind is all over the place. Hindi ako nakapag react agad... then Hershey suddenly came in and offered to bring me home...

I accidentally ended the call... hindi ko kinaya being drunk...

12:30AM

We arrived at my house, looks quiet at mukhang everybody is already sleeping. Well, alam naman nila where I was, kaya no need for them to wait for me. I was a bit drunk to even walk straight into our gate. So Hershey, helped me, she was carrying me on her arms, as soon as I get out of my car.

I would always underestimate yung sarili ko sa mga pagkakataong ganito. Lagi kong iniisip na I can handle myself in times like this. But as it turns out hindi pala.

So as we were walking papunta ng gate namin...

It's ok G. I'm here. Hindi kita pababayaan mag isa. she said.

Napatingin ako kay Hershey. And then she suddenly kissed me straight into my lips. she did it passionately. I was caught off guard. But I stopped her after a few seconds.

Sorry. G. she said.
All I said to her was, "Rhian". Then I fainted.
G... G! hay... dami mo nga talagang nainom.

A girl suddenly stopped me.

It's ok, I'll bring G inside. I live here too so I know where to bring her.

I do not know who she is but I think she knows what she's saying. I've been living in Japan for most of my life so I don't know her. But she's definitely pretty.

Oh ok. Thank you ha. Please take good care of her. Maaga pa kasi kami tomm. but I guess, because of this we will start late. Anyways, i'll go ahead na.

I left G, with this girl. And she continued bringing her on her arms. She seems to be connected to her very much, ewan ko... could be her sister, I thought.

12 :00 AM

30 mins earlier.....

R:

I parked near in front of G's house. I waited there, until her car came. Then She walked outside her car, she looks so drunk. Lalabas na sana ako ng car ko para alalayan si G but this hershey girl was quick to catch her. So, I stayed inside my car muna.

She was carrying G in her arms. Kahit nasasaktan ako sa nakikita ko, pinigil ko sarili ko, so they won't see me. While they are walking G stopped. I saw this Hershey girl, kissed G straight into her lips!? WTF?! I can accept seeing G doing kissing scenes at work but in real life? with someone else? I don't know!
I immediately went outside my car.. while that Hershey girl is kissing G. I was near to stop her but napahinto rin ako when I saw G fainted.

Kahit inis nako with this Hershey girl, I've decided to get G from her instead...

1:20 AM

I got G's house keys. I know where she usually puts it. I brought her at her room. locked the door. And put her on her bed. I wanted to wake her up. But I didn't although she still somewhat moves here and there. I looked at her while I was sitting on her top. Her eyes were closed. I said...

It's not going to be easy to let you with someone else. Because what's mine is mine. I was very jealous G. I know you know I won't care, but I do now. So you have to feel this.
I gave her a very passionate kiss. Slowly, I kissed her neck and kissed her whole body while I had undressed her. I tasted every bit of her. I wanted to do this. This is how i'm drawn to her. I heard her voice...

Rhian. she said while her eyes were closed.

I saw her moving restless. And then she opened her eyes. As if like she's dreaming.

Rhian. Then she hold my face. She started moving her right hand to my arms, undressing me as well. We gave each other a passionate kiss. We made love the whole time. I know G's drunk but her every move in my body was so strong, I had never imagine.

I realized, I'm still a woman. I have emotions & feelings. I can't just escape that fact when it comes to her.