I Love You

8:00 AM

G:

It was a good sleep. Usual routine, taking my coffee and checked some new tweets & messages on my phone then upload some of my music on sound cloud. As much as possible, I don't want my mind to focus on our conversation last night. I just want to be on a safer side, instead of Me trying to figure out things na mukhang unclear pa sa ngayon.
I really thought na she's not that serious. she usually has a very busy schedule.
It is impossible to catch her up not unless its really planned. I'm not even sure if she'll have the time to even sit down with me and have coffee. That's how I look things between us. Impossible. It's not like we have all have the time in the world na we could just decide one day na we'd like to spend so much time together, for no reason at all. This is the kind of reality that strikes my head everytime nagmumuni-muni ako. Ayoko muna mag take ng chances.

I saw all the effort of all of our fans at nakakataba ng puso. Hindi ko naisip na magiging posible. So here I am, with my coffee once again pondering out on things. May mga doubts sa isip ko pero she knows how to make me feel I can overcome these things with her. "

9:00 AM

R:

I woke up early and took a cup of coffee while sitting on a bench near our garden. It's a good quiet morning for me. I have my phone and read back our previous convo on my viber. Isn't it like that when you really like someone, you keep on going back on your previous conversations? just to find any subtle hint that might raise your hopes up about taking chances? At some point, I'm still this girl who gets affected by emotions.
Everybody saw me as an outgoing girl, who's funny most of the time. I am vocal and expressive. What you see is what you get. I'm clearly the opposite of her. We're not the same, kahit saang angle mo pa tignan but I realized we do get along so well. Our personality suits each other. My bestfriend Biancs, she is somewhat quite a bit similar to me, but we're not like this to each other. And G? she's different. I never thought that given enough time I will really like her. And the good thing about it is that I can be myself when I'm with her."

10:00 AM

I still didn't received any message from her, if she's available today or not. So I'll see her instead. After fixing myself, I'm taking my car keys and some of my stuff. But before driving,
I've sent her a new viber message.

R:
good morning! are you free ba? =)

10:10 AM

G:

I am ready to start my day. At papunta nako sa RK just to check some business stuff. I did manage to avoid her in any possible ways that I can. Its just I keep on thinking na this is a hopeless case if I will entertain it myself. And besides, I don't want to assume baka i'll just get embarrassed lang in the end. So I did not sent her any messages at all, I will make myself busy and i'll just focus on myself.

My phone suddenly popped up a new viber message. And it's her. I'm tempted to reply. But I didn't. Then a few more messages came in from her.

R:
gising kana lub? where can we meet? =)

R:
i'll wait  =)

10:30AM

G:

I really want to reply pero pinipigilan ko sarili ko. I want to see her and talk to her, it's like there's a tug of war going on inside my head. Although, I do know what my heart wants. But heto, pinigilan ko parin sarili ko.