Rendezvous

9:00 PM

R:

After all my planned commitments today. I've sent her a new message.

Rhian :
love, i want to see you. can we meet somewhere?

G :
Sige. love. where?

Rhian :
I know a place in BGC. i'll text you the address. i'll see you there in 30mins. I love you!

G :
ok. i'm going to drive there na. I love you too love!

Even if i'm not sure how this will work out between us, I trusted her so much.
I can see her efforts to make this work, so i'll do the same.

9:30PM

I had parked my car into a private bar somewhere in BGC. There isn't too much people in there and it looked like VIP rooms to me. I was asked by the receptionist if what number is the reservation? And I gave her the number that she gave me which is 103. I waited at the table and ordered for Tequila Sunrise. I don't really drink but I'm quite nervous. Or maybe it's the atmosphere of this place na parang sobrang secluded ang dating.

10:00 PM

I got so easily tipsy, kahit isang glass palang ng tequila sunrise yung naiinom ko. Then finally, she arrived. She looks so stunning at the same time she smells so good too.

R:

Love i'm sorry, natagalan. she gave me a quick kiss on my lips then tinabihan niya ko.

I think you're tipsy na. she smiled while saying this.

No, hindi pa. got one glass pa lang. I said then smiled at her."

Sure ka? ba't namumula kana? she laughed.

hindi ah! anyway, tell me bakit parang tayo lang ata' tao dito? I curiously asked.

Sinadya ko yan. why? ayaw mo ba love?

ha? hindi.. naman. first time ko nga mapunta dito, actually hindi ako masyado familiar around BGC but maybe mas ok na yon para maiba naman diba... I looked at her again and smiled. Minsan, parang I feel shy around her kahit super close na kami sa isa't isa.

Actually love, I was thinking maybe we could talk things out in here. At least tayong dalawa lang dito. Tahimik and walang istorbo. Just you and Me. she then hold my hand and gave me a slow kiss on my left cheek then to my lips."

uhm.. ano ba yung sasabihin mo love?
I eagerly asked her.

She sighed. Parang iniisip niya ng maigi yung mga sasabihin niya.

Actually love, I want it this way. Nobody will have to know but tayo lang dalawa, not even the closest friends we have. Honestly, hindi ko alam how long I can hide this to Biancs but I think it's better this way. I know you know the consequences of this. At iniisip din kita, I don't want you to be in trouble. We just have to continue hiding it from the rest of the people around us. Now, you know why I chose this kind of place for us. Sana maintindihan mo love, I'm doing it to protect you as well.

Then she hold both of my hands very tightly. And kissed it.

R: