あなたがいなくて寂しいです

9:00 PM

There are only few people in the party, all of them are girls. I don't want to drink but I found myself bringing a small glass of sake. I guess I need it. I was even more happier to see na may roof top yung condo ni Hershey. So, I went upstairs coz' I know mas tahimik don'. Parang mas kinailangan ko mag isa. I don't know if lungkot ba itong nararamdaman ko. Basta It feels so good in here. Just the right place to be, I said.

So mas gusto mo pala yung ambiance here. Hershey smiled.

Napatingin ako and there she was, standing behind me. Then I smiled.

Hindi naman. It's just nakaka relax lang yung atmosphere dito sa roof top. I said.

let me guess, you're sad. Hershey smiled.

huh? hindi ahh. So there I just defended myself kahit na alam ko tama yung hula niya.

Oh, ok. sorry. mukha ka lang kasi malungkot. That's why I said it.

Hershey was bringing a glass of sake too, she's charming, has a beautiful smile, And kahit she's wearing a fit clothes and jeans, you could easily notice her curves and her abs. Siguro, I am just really amazed or attracted?"

Then I continued to be quiet and looked far away while drinking sake. Then hershey stood beside me.

Sometimes, it's hard to understand things when it comes to love. She said.

I got curious sa sinasabi ni Hershey so I finally engaged with her about this convo.

Talaga. bakit mo naman nasabi? I asked.

All I want is to love someone and be love back, that simple. Pero madalas complicated. she said.

Mukhang malalim ata' yang pinaghuhugutan mo ha, I said.

she gave me a big smile....

of course not. mahirap sabihin yung isang bagay na di mo pa na eexperience. she added.

why? is he giving you a hard time? bigla ko natanong.

he? or she? or both? she said.

huh? what do you mean? both? I curiously asked.

I love both. my bestfriend and a guy I got attracted with. she said while drinking her sake.

Kaya pala complicated... then I continued listening to her.

Sooner or later, it became more complicated. I got confused, messed up & felt so tired. I thought, I can stay being in the middle. I became so coward, because I got so much attachment to both but I love my bestfriend more. I can't lose her. At the same time, It felt bad kasi I've invested my time and love with this guy I was with for the longest time. In the end, I got heartbroken. I thought, I can save one of them for myself. Pero I realized I can't have both. I ended up being alone and heartbroken. So here I am. Trying to recover. Trying to move on.

My mind was so focus on what Hershey is saying. Although, I can sense na she is quite drunk na, But I can feel yung sincerity niya about what she's going through. I saw her tears slowly falling down her face. I got sad for her, kaya lumapit ako sa kanya and embraced her.
I changed our topic to lighten things up for her.

So I said...

by the way... do you know how to speak japanese? I asked.

what kind of question is that? she smiled. Oo naman...

Kanashimanaide kudasai. I said.

Tumawa siya and she responded...
Anata tte omoshiroi hito.."

Nagtawanan na kami ni Hershey after. Hindi ko alam if pati ako tipsy narin or nasa mood nanaman ako magpatawa. Nakaka gaan ng loob to be with someone like her. So we continued our funny conversations. At this point, I didn't notice na my phone is ringing, dahil nakalagay siya at my bag which sits on a chair near us.

9: 45PM

Hindi ko na natiis pa and I hurriedly dialled G's number and called her. Maybe I wanted to be with her tonight after this. We're already sitting ni Jay in a VIP bar. He is busy talking to the waiter to order drinks.

Too bad, her phone was just ringing non-stop. I've made lots of call with her pero walang sumasagot. Napaisip nanaman ako. C'mmon G, please pick up. Since wala talagang response, I stopped calling her. I feel frustrated. So, I've decided to really drink alot tonight.

10:20PM

Kanina pa kami nagtatawanan ni Hershey, we've been talking about everything under the sun. So I took my phone out so we can both have a selfie.

Hershey! smile!... I said.

We got our photo together. Ang saya. Then I noticed too many notifs for missed calls from Rhi. No messages but missed calls. I was very tipsy at this point, mejo nagbblurry yung paningin ko. I typed a message for Rhi. And shoot! It was in japanese!

10:30 PM

New message from love :
Anata ga inakute sabishīdesu...

I've taken 3 bottles of heinekken beer already. Hindi pa rin ako tipsy. No effect! Not until I got this message from G. what is this? why japanese? nagtaka naman ako. what's with the japanese message.. I googled it. I thought the message is sweet pero I still don't know what's going on with her. I opened my phone again and checked her updates or probably see if she's online at viber.
But I got nothing. Wala naring sumunod pa after that message.