12AM thoughts

7:00 PM

G:

I drowned myself with work today. I had uploaded some new stuff at my IG. Responded with some new tweets. Nakakagaan ng loob at nakakatuwa mabasa yung mga messages ng fans. Hindi ko pa rin kinausap si Rhi. Di rin siya nagparamdam either. I didn't bother to look at some photo's she's uploading, I just want to avoid seeing them together.
So, I decided to call hershey. I needed someone to talk to, irregardless ng mga nangyari.

Hershey : G? are you okay na ba?

G : yep. tara let's go somewhere and have some coffee.

Hershey : coffee at night? I laughed.

G : at bakit hindi. I smiled.

Hershey : ok sige. let's meet at starbucks in BGC.

G: alam mo kulang nalang jan nako tumira around BGC, almost lahat ng hang outs anjan.

Hershey : well, its the place to be.

G : ok sige. give me an hour to drive there.

Hershey : ok take your time. I smiled.

8:00 PM

So Me and Hershey sat outside with our coffee and some pastries.

Hershey : are you mad at me?

G : at bakit naman?

Hershey : didn't your girl told you what happened?

G : She did. But at my age? not a big deal na siguro. Hindi ko naman hawak yung feelings mo.

Hershey : thanks G. I got worried na baka umiwas ka.

G : hindi ako ganon.' I smiled

Hershey : I honestly thought, lagi kang serious, ayun pala may pagka cool din kausap.

G : first impressions doesn't always last. Makikilala mo lang talaga yung tao pag nakasama mo na

Hershey : do you love her?

G : I do.

Hershey : diba dapat siya ang kasama mo ngayon?

G : I need her to have some time to think.

Hershey : Honestly, kung ako yon' I wouldn't even think twice to have you.

G : but she's different.

Hershey : I guess, you fell for her so hard, right?

G : I did. And I know I can make her happy with me.

Hershey : Things take time G. Hindi naman automatic parehas na kayong dalawa ng thinking.

8:30 PM

R:

I'm driving my car around BGC, when I suddenly saw G sitting outside starbucks.. with Hershey again. ☹️
god, I missed G. so I've decided to park somewhere near, mabuti nalang I have my coffee with me. So I can just sit and look at them.

8:47 PM

Hershey : I can see you miss her.

G : siyempre, mahal ko eh.

Hershey : Then see her. Don't worry about me. Friends?

G : I smiled and responded. Friends.

Hershey : thanks G. I smiled back at her.
she's lucky to have your heart.

Unti unting tumulo yung luha ko. I missed her so much. Then I cried. And Hershey, went closer to me and gave me a friendly embrace.

R:

Am I supposed to see this? My face looks so sad. I was thinking, I should be the one, shedding her tears away. I wanted to get out of my car. It's just I don't know if it's right for me to have this courage to come near her.

(don't Judge Me song, playin' in the background)

But I took the guts to step outside my car. And went straight to them. I stopped a few steps while holding a handkerchief, waiting for her to notice me.

while I was crying I noticed someone standing in front of us. It's Rhian. Hershey looked at her too.

Her eyes and my eyes meet. Parehong malungkot. Alam mo yung mga tingin niyang parang nangungusap. Then Hershey let go of Me, she smiled, kissed me on the cheek then left.

She walked towards me while staring at my eyes. I stood up. She then handed me her handkerchief. I took it. Tapos bigla ko nang naramdaman yung mahigpit niyang yakap.

R: I know it's hard. But I love you. I love you so much. I cried.

G : I love you too. I cried too.

R: can't you just give me a chance to show you kung gaano kita kamahal...

I held her hand... I don't know what came into me...

To get away from here. I looked at Rhi's eyes and I teasingly whisphered at her ears... Just drive and follow me.

It's just Me & Rhian tonight. We're facing each other. There's a dim light around us. Rhian started tracing my face with her fingers down to my neck. Then I followed by tracing her face with my fingers too right down to her neck. She then slowly removed my tank top, unzipping my jeans. I responded by removing her top and slowly touching her breast. She gave me a slow passionate kiss and I could feel her tongue exploring to mine. The feeling is so intense this time. I started smelling her neck and softly kissed it until I felt her lips, I opened my lips widely so I can taste her lips better. she liked it. I teased her a bit. And she's just so crazy about it. We were kissing non-stop, now completely naked, I can feel her hands sculpting the very shape of my body and breast, she's all over me now. We're both lying on the bed... And made love with her like there's no tommorrow for the both of us. I keep on teasing her this time, she likes it so much. I saw her naughty side when she started exploring my body. She kissed me so hard. I never made love like this with anyone else. Sa kanya lang.

12:00 AM

The night was filled with so much love. We exerted so much energy with each other. I can't even imagine how we became so thirst to each other. We don't care if it's 12 AM, we'll make love all through out the night.