CLOSURE

Diary
June 30, 2016

" I love her. Even if I know we can never be at some point. I love her, even if we're both against all odds. I love her even if it hurts to see her with someone else. I love her even if she won't end up with Me. I love her even if in the eyes of everyone else we're not supposed to be. I love her no matter how confusing the situation may be. I love her even if she changes her mind. I love her even if it's impossible as of right now. I will always love her and that will never change. "

G

1 : 00 PM

Rhian :

I woke up late in the afternoon. I guess, I had a hard time sleeping last night. She didn't sent me any messages and It was really just fine coz' I think I need to take time and think about this. It's been a long time narin. Then a message suddenly showed up on my phone screen.

J :

Boo. This might be my last request for you. I hope you will accept a plane ticket I had reserved for you in going to Paris. I just want you and Me to start all over again. Please give me a chance to prove to you that I can love you more than what we used to have. I will wait for you in the airport tonight. I love you.

I honestly don't know how to react, but all I can feel right now is pure sadness. I didn't reply to his message. Then another message showed up on my phone screen.

G :

good morning love. I'm really sorry if I didn't send any texts last night. I ended up sleeping early, got really tired from alot of things love. And I'm happy to be with you.

I love you.
Even if it meant of you being happy with someone else someday.
That's how much I love you.

My heart felt really sad reading her texts. It seems like everyday could be our last day together and yet we're fighting it hard. I got so affected with her message. And then another message came in.

G :

Love. I know we have an understanding that we'll stay at each others side always. But I can't be selfish, and I know that your future with him will play an important part in your life. I have all these thoughts, doubts & worries na I can't just set aside. And it hurts to see him beside you always, while all we can have are sweet stolen moments for each other.
It's not your fault if it turns out that way love. It was never easy, I know.

I've been thinking about this for quite sometime love. And I hope you will forgive me if I will finally decide of letting you go. I don't want us to talk about this in person kasi alam ko hindi ko kakayanin na tumanggi sayo. I hope you understand why I have to do this. This is also for you love.

I am really speechless after reading her message. I didn't expect this. So I replied right away.

R :

why are you like this now? I don't get it.

G :

love, please try to understand.

R :