Europe Trip ✈️

AFTER 2 WEEKS....

GLAIZA'S POV

It's been awhile, after that last time I saw her. That very sad day she was crying. I have seen only very few updates from her. I'm not sure what's going on narin with her. I had no idea. At yung katahimikang hiningi ko sa kanya, bigla niyang binigay. I did not received any single message or missed calls. She became really quiet. Anyway, I still missed her. Inisip ko," yan yung gusto mo di ba G. she's doing exactly what you want her to do. Ayan, you have all the space you want. Anyway, I continued to carry out my photo shoot routines and music gigs.

9:00 AM

RHIAN'S POV

I'm done with my early Jog. I'm on a sofa in front of our garden, drinking brewed coffee. It's been a rollercoaster 2 weeks for Me. I made myself very busy. I've used almost all diversions I can have, just to forget. Yun' naman ang gusto niya diba. Sige, paninindigan ko na rin. Ayoko ipilit kung pilit niyang pinipigilan. I had been chasing her like crazy and ang hirap palambutin ng puso niya. So, game ako. If this is what she wants, then i'll take it.

My phone suddenly rang....

Hello? Oh hi! yes, i'll be there. This 1030AM? oh... ok. i'll prepare na. Thanks alot!

9:30 AM

I'm currently in my Van, I would usually avoid the same things I do online coz' I don't want to be reminded of her, para hindi ako nagiging affected & I could maintain the same happy-self I was.
Although, our photos, our last conversations are still here on my phone. Pero hindi ko na binabalikan pa para tignan. That feeling that I've showed her that it's possible that we can be together, is something na I don't know if she's really able to see. But sabi nga nila life goes on. But Sana my heart also knows how to move on. Anyway, we're almost near sa location, it's a private building in Quezon City.

11:00 AM

I'm already in the middle of my photo shoot. when I had received a phone call, and this was from my handler.

Jessa : Ms Rhian, I've got some good news for you.
R : hey jessa, sure ano yon?
Jessa : ah yung date po na you want to get for your Euro trip is already booked. Your schedules are all clear on those weeks kaya you're all free by next week, and the flight is scheduled next monday.
R: wow! great! thanks jessa!
Jessa : you're welcome. Ms Rhian, i'll hand you over your tickets later.
R: ok see you. thanks again!

12:00 PM

GLAIZA'S POV

Business meeting taking place.....

Ms Ali : Miss Glaiza, we've already made arrangements for you to have musig gigs or concert in Milan, Italy. You have your rehearsals planned & scheduled. There's a group of International GC team that will take care of almost all of the preparations. Please take time to prepare, You will be leaving Next monday.

I never thought I'll become very busy, been making tours on different places now, I missed the cold weather in Canada, I wanted to comeback in Japan and with my recent trip to Seoul, Korea na sana I get that chance to see Top, that would really be awesome! Pero bakit parang may kulang pa rin. At the end of the day, I still felt lonely. Anyway, siguro I'll just focus on my upcoming Milan trip. I wonder how she's doing so far. I missed her so much. Pero hanggang sa sarili ko nalang ba masasabi ito ngayon..... 😔