Discreet Confessions

The final shoot is over. Everybody was shock and just couldn't believe that they saw us kissing.

G:

Parang ang init sa pakiramdam.
Hay. diko na maintindihan itong nararamdaman ko. Napainom tuloy ako ng water. Tapos tumingin ako kay Rhi at mukhang cool naman siya about it.

G? You okay? she worriedly asked.

ha? ah Oo naman. I'm okay ano ka ba. bakit? I then asked.

Uhh wala naman. Bigla ka kasing tumahimik.
Baka mamaya you're not feeling well na pala. She said.

Oh no. I'm okay. Ikaw talaga. Then I smiled at her.

G:

I've spent the last hour being quiet, in fact I keep on staring at her all the time, Even if i'm packing up my things, there are times talaga na I caught her staring back at me.
But as always, I continued to stay away with those glances. I'm avoiding any awkwardness to grow between us. But the more I try to avoid it, the more I struggle. I am trying really hard not to develop any special feelings towards her. It's tempting to like her alot but at the same time hindi ko siya mabasa, kaya I'm being careful not to make her feel weird.

G? I really have to go. I'll see you and message you later ha. Take care. She said.

R:

She didn't respond to me, she just gave me a smile. I'm a bit confused but I don't want to assume.

Now I gave her a very warm and tight hug. And kissed her soft cheeks.
I acted very normal in front of her just like any friends will do for her friend. But I know my heart was not acting the same. My mind can't forget that kiss we shared. She did my heart right there on the spot. And she doesn't even have any slightest idea that it made a strong effect on me. I think, i'm falling for her.

G:

Nakaalis na siya. She gave me a warm hug & kissed me on my left cheek. I didn't reacted because I was so caught on that moment that we kissed. Maybe, i'm being too sentimental. But how can I not be, I can't move on agad sa nangyari.

I'm done packing. Got back to my van. Listening music on my playlist while I'm travelling. Then got surprised. A viber message popped up on my phone.

R:
Hi, G. Please take care okay? Just know i'm always here for you. You really made my day =) i'll text you later. mwah!

It felt so good to read her message. In fact, I wasn't really expecting any message from her.
I know how hectic her schedule is.
I do understand the fact that there could be lots of differences between us. Not forget to mention, the roles we portrayed against each other, has somewhat created a little space between us. But this little wall between us has been broken down by just one kiss. It competely changed everything. And opened a door for her to know me well.

10:00 PM

I'm home listenin' to a playlist in my room in the attic. While reading tweets, checking out my other social media apps & some memes and photos for our show. I couldn't possibly find any words how to express how thankful & grateful I am to our very dedicated fans. Seeing our photos together, her reactions makes me smile so much. It just fuels up my growing interest on her. So, I took time to dedicate an IG post for her to express this. And I was even more happy when I saw that she had created an IG post dedicated for me as well.

Now i'm in front of my phone. And found myself pulling up my viber. She didn't replied to my message earlier. So I decided to drop her a new message.

Rhian : Hi G? Are you still awake? =)

G:

Medyo inaantok na ako and I have decided I don't want to overthink. when a viber message popped up on my phone screen. It's her again. Nawala agad yung antok ko.

G: Hi Rhi. Sorry, just replied now kasi I was busy finishing something kanina. what's up? 😊

R:

I thought she will not reply. We were messaging each other consistently naman the past months but this time it's quite different, ever since that kiss happened.
So, nakikiramdam ako. I continued to respond to her at viber.

Rhi:
yay! i'm glad gising ka pa. Gustong gusto kita kausap, do u know that? I can't sleep yet. How about you? =)

G:
haha. Lagi ka nalang ganyan sakin. Hindi din ako makatulog. It's starting to be my problem lately. ☹️

Rhi:
It's true. sayang nga coz' we weren't able to talk for long kanina. It was really fun. So we're both the same pala. I can't sleep early either. Maybe it's about the kiss? hahaha! juz kidding! =)

G :
haha! Ayan, ka nanaman sa mga hirit mo eh. Yang sense of humor mo hmmpf. hehe! 😜

Rhi:
Jokes are half meant daw. hahaha! =) Not bad for a first time. i like it though. =)

G:
ikaw talaga. baka maniwala nako sa mga sinasabi mo jan ha. hehe! 😜

Rhi:
i'm serious naman Ahihihi... for me, you stand out among the rest. hehe =)

G:
hmmm. talaga lang ha... you're saying that kasi we're friends but thank you. ikaw nga lang yung taong nakakapagpatawa sakin minsan ng sobra, hay. kasi naman yang sense of humor mo. hehe! 😊

Rhi:
well, i really like it. do you mind, giving me another kiss again? hahaha! =D

G:
At ano naman nakain mo at pinagtrtripan mo ata' ako ngaun? hahaha! 😝

Rhi:
why, do you think i'm joking now? =)

G:

I stopped at her last message. I don't know if i'll have the guts to reply and ask her. Napaisip ako. She sounded serious to me right now. We used to joke alot kaya I'm not taking her that seriously when we message each other. Dahil madalas jokes & fun stuff yung napag uusapan namin. And this is usually the kind of conversation na medyo hindi ko alam kung pano mag rereact. "

R:

I was waiting for her to respond. I want to confirm something with her and this is the only way I know I can get some answers. Yeah. I'm quite brave. Because that's how drawn I am to her.

A confession disguised in a different way. Maybe she may have noticed but tries every possible way to avoid it.
I don't know if my move is working but i'm still trying. "