Kiss II

G :

I'm slowly getting closer to her lips. Her eyes were closed, anticipating the touch of my lips.
And there are all these sweet emotions coming in as my lips gets really close to hers.
I don't feel awkward at all.
Yung nararamdaman ko is more like, maybe I want her more than what we are right now .
Making her notice how interested I am about her.

Pero andyan yung takot at ayoko naman mag assume agad agad.

Now, her lips and my lips are finally
touching each other. I like it. She is responding to my kiss. I am now carried away by this moment, the excitement is growing within me, I wanted to move my lips more and explore hers but it seems not possible because it's not part of what was instructed for us to do. My heart is screaming to take this kiss further, I'm slowly falling for her."

R:

When her lips touch mine, I can feel that I really like what is happening.
I wanted to kiss her longer and I don't want to let go yet. Her lips were so soft that I feel so tempted to explore it. But I don't want to sound a lil' naughty though, its just my mind is all over the place now. Her kiss is giving me a different kind of thrill and has increased my interest about her. I'm now left wanting for more, after this.