Reality

7:00 AM

G:

I woke up with a bad headache. I was even more surprised, coz' pag tingin ko around me. Nasa hotel pala ako. And I am much even more surprised to see my love, Rhian. Sleeping beside Me. It was an overlooking suite for the both of us. As soon I looked at the glass window, Na relaxed ako agad sa napaka gandang view. I suddenly thought of Hershey, if what happened to her. I immediately looked for my iphone. But.....

R: are you looking for this? I showed her the phone.

G : love, kailan ka pa bumalik, how'd you found me?

R: I'd been looking for you all through out the night. what's happening with you lately?

G: anong ibig mong sabihin?

R: I love you G. But why do you have to keep on hanging out with hershey?

G : She's just a friend. Ikaw ang mahal ko so we shouldn't be having this convo.

I sat on the bed in front of Rhi and kissed her lips quickly, caressed her face and smiled.. But I guess, Rhi needs alot of answers...

R: I'm not usually affected. I don't usually care but kasi G I don't see her acting normal with you. Tapos you didn't even showed me na may mga photos pala kayo together.

G : anong gusto mong i explain ko. I don't even know that she likes me.

R: she was trying to have sex with you kagabi. I said on a sadly voice.

G : what?.... I was shocked. anong'....

R: she got her chance. There! ayan nag seselos nga ako. I should've been there with you for all the nights you're with her.

G : bakit ka ganyan love? why are you saying these things to me? In the first place wala ka naman naririnig sakin about your boyfriend.

At napatingin lalo sakin si Rhian...

G : I didn't complain love. I was just at the side waiting. kahit nagseselos ako hindi ko pinaramdam sayo yun. I gave you the benefit of the doubt, kasi mahal kita.

I saw tears slowly coming down at Rhi's face...

R: but... but alam mo naman situation ko di ba?

G : which I understand. Kasi ganon' din ako its just minus sa equation yung boyfriend dahil wala ako nun. If totoo nga yung sinabi mo about hershey, iiwasan ko siya para sayo.

R: so I dont't have the right to feel this way? Yun ba gusto mo?

G : You have all the right when it comes to me. But I don't seem to have any right to own you. Because somebody already owns you in the eyes of everybody. And I don't have to even get the idea by just looking at your photos together. Hindi ko narin kailangan sabihin sayo because I know you're smart enough to read between the lines.

R: Yes I'm with him. But you know the consequences of this diba, akala ko ba may understanding na tayo about this.

Unti unting tumulo yung luha ko at this point and I said...