Hopelessly In love

"That's the thing about pain...
it demands to be felt."

11:00 PM

GLAIZA :

My concert was a huge success. Everybody seems happy to hear my songs, they said their hearts were touched. But I can feel my heart aching, as soon as I see him kissing her on the forehead while I am singing. How I wish I can just skip this pain I feel inside my heart. Her eyes and my eyes met when I was singing in the stage. Parang nangungusap ako sa kanya, " sana akin ka nalang".

RHIAN :

The concert has already ended. It was really good at some point I got really sad. It's just there are some songs that reminds me alot about us. And, my heart couldn't contain the sadness. I know, i'm good at hiding these feelings. But my heart can't lie.

boo here you are again, are you ok? He asked.

No. I'm fine. I replied, but I was looking far while we're both walking away at the hall.

she's really talented at ang ganda ng boses niya. He said.

Yes she is. I replied without any other emotion.

I immediately opened my phone and sent her a message :

Love. please know I love you and I'm not happy too. I love you.

I did not received any replies from her. So I continued walking with Jay. while he's talking... I wasn't really paying any attention. All I can do is to become really quiet, coz' no other words that can exactly explain as to what's going on with my heart and my mind.

11:30 PM

GLAIZA :

I was in the car, pabalik na to Hotel Baglioni. My thoughts were just simply wandering very far, And then suddenly I remember reading this somewhere :

" I miss someone who isn't mine to miss. I dream about someone who isn't mine to dream about, I love someone who isn't mine to love ".

G, are you ok? Dev asked.

Yes I'm ok Dev. I replied.

Ok, we're going back to Manila na daw tommorrow. Dev said.

Ok. Sige, i'll start packing na. I replied.

I can't exactly explain the sadness I'm feeling right now. But I'm still hoping everything will turn out fine between us ni Rhian.
I'm still holding on to her.

11:25 PM

We're now arriving at Hotel Baglioni. At sinabi ko kay Dev na mauna na siya at mag ccoffee lang ako saglit. May cafe kasi akong nakita just beside the hotel. So, I went in there to get a coffee.

12 :00 AM

RHIAN :

We're already in our Suite when I felt na I wanted to get a coffee. I can't sleep yet. And I saw earlier there's a good coffee shop just beside this hotel.

boo. I'll be buying a coffee in a cafe just beside this hotel. I said.

Samahan na kita? He offered.

No. I'll be fine, besides saglit lang naman ako. I said.

Ok, sige. Just message me if you need anything ok. I'll wait for you. He said.

Ok. Sige. I replied.

Actually, gusto ko makiramdam if G is just somewhere around her Suite. So, I took my coat again, and kept on looking at her Suite's door. Unfortunately mukhang she's already taking her rest. So, I feel quite a bit sad. But continued to walk in the hallway.

12:10 AM

So I went inside the coffee shop. And I was really happy, to see G. She was sitting on a table located on the right side, facing a window, on her phone while sipping her coffee. So, I quickly ordered my coffee. And went to sit on her table...

So, I saw my soulmate again. I said.

And I saw those eyes of hers, looking surprised. Our eyes were looking at each other.

Rhian.... uhm.

Is this coincidence? or maybe fate? I smiled.

coincidence, I guess? She replied with a smile.

Iba talaga siguro, pag soulmate. I smiled.

Oo nga, pati ako na aamazed. She smiled again.

You were soo good on the stage earlier. I love your songs, just like I love you. I said.

Is he with you now? She asked.

No. Just the two of us. I replied.

Do you really love me? She asked.

I do. are you doubting? I asked.

No. To be honest, it sometimes hurt to see both of you around. She said.

Then I took both of her hands and hold it tightly.

Ikaw, yung mahal ko. I love you G. And I'm really sorry about earlier. I said.

Aren't you getting tired? She asked.

I am not tired in loving you, kahit it's hard. I said.

And kinakaya ko rin, kasi i'm hopelessly in love with you. She said.

Please, trust me when I say na i'll do something for the both of us. I said, while holding her hand.

I know. I'm not jumping to any conclusions here, pero I can't say i'll wait forever. She said.

Naiintindihan ko, ang mahalaga you're here. I love you G. she said.

I love you too, I replied.

Sana everything will turn out good for us. She said.

I know it will love. Then I held her hand very tight. We smiled and looked at each other.

GLAIZA :

I took her promise, this is what we have right now for each other. Kahit na alam ko hindi madali. But would I lose that confidence to fight for something na I know that feels so real to Me? Or i'll just waste another chance? This is definitely a risk for Me. Pero minsan ganon pag mahal mo, thats what people do with love, they know how to fight for it. Ngayon pa ba ako mag gigive up if I know, we can work it out? I might as well try than regret later in my life.

RHIAN :

I'm really happy that I'm with her. This love that I have for her seems to grow within me, sa tinagal tagal ko nang love kay G. Am I going to stop right now? She's my life now. And I don't know what to do if I will lose her. That is what matter right now.

are you really sure about us? She asked.

You're the greatest thing that has ever happened in my life. I said.

Then we both smiled and held each other hand so tight. I don't want to leave the cafe, these stolen moments we have felt so surreal. I wouldn't trade this moment for anything.

12am Thoughtsजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें