"Um.. Pretty stranger, do you mind if we get up?" The person below me spoke softly. Our lips in proximity were dangerously close. I could feel a feather touch of air on my own lips as they spoke. I blush a shade redder, and scrambled myself off them.

I take a look to actually look at them. Finding out, in fact a very beautiful girl.  Blackish brown hair, length of it up to under her shoulders. A sharp jaw, that could probably cut glass. She was a little bit pale, but golden and soft skin. Pouty yet full and inviting lips. I take her face all in.

She gets up shortly, rubbing at the back of her head a bit. I bit my lip, feeling guilty that she took the pain in the fall. She bends down retrieving her snapback that had fallen off.

Her ass.

Shit.

I forced myself to look away, not wanting to stare.

Hypocrite I tell myself, we were practically staring at each other a minute ago.

I look back, she had now put back on her snapback backwards, grabbing her skateboard that had managed to land in a bush behind us. She was now standing in front of me. I give her a quick once over again, she was clad in a Vans snapback, a black muscle tee which showed off a bit of her muscles, shorts, and a pair of black and white Vans hi-tops. I bit my lip, a little blush across my cheeks.

I looked over to her, to see if she saw me giving her the once over. But her eyes didn't meet mine. Instead, she was trailing her eyes all over my body. Much like what I did no long ago. Once she met my eyes again, a dark crimson blush spread across her cheeks.

I broke the silence. "I'm so sorry, I wasn't looking where I was going, I fell on top of you and now your hurt, I'm-" I panicked, but she stopped me by grasping my left shoulder lightly, leaving her skateboard in the other hand.

"Hey, don't panic alright? I'm the one who should be apologizing, not you." She said.

"But I feel guilty, you took the pain of the fall and-" I rushed out again, not looking into her eyes.

"Look at me." I hesitantly looked into her eyes. I felt the air in my lungs escape, as I looked into her eyes again. "I'm alright, it doesn't hurt too much okay? The little guy up here will do just fine." She said knocking on her skull with a reassuring smile.

I sigh a little bit in relief. But I couldn't help but still feel a tad guilty.

"Plus, pretty stranger.. I'm kinda glad we bumped into each other. Literally." The green eyed girl chuckled a bit. "Maybe, just perhaps, we could go to the beach together? I was heading there, and I've noticed you're already in a bikini, so I assumed you were going to the beach, but I wasn't staring at you like that- I mean I kinda was- I mean would you like go to the beach together? Ugh, this is a mess." She slapped her free hand to her face, and groaned.

I giggled a bit at her messiness, but internally gushing inside. She removed her hand from her face, a deep blush present on her cheeks. A timid smile on her lips, waiting for my answer.

I bit my lip thoughtfully, her eyes followed to my lips. "Sure why not, my best friend Dinah is already down there. You could hang out with us both!" I gushed.

I could easily see she was relieved. "Sweet, I would love to meet her! But, I'm not intruding your time with Dinah right?" She asked worriedly.

"Course not, Dinah loves meeting new people. Plus, she's fun." I replied.

The green eyed girl nodded. "Hey, mind if I ask you one more thing?" She asked me. I nodded at her.

"I keep naming you as 'pretty stranger' in my head, but what's your real name?" She asked, looking at me.

"Camila." I said, blushing at the name she gave me.

"Camila..." She tried out the name in her mouth. My heart skipped a beat when she said my name.

"The one and only!" I smiled at her.

"You have a very unique name, also very pretty, it matches you." She grinned at me. I blushed.

Our eyes met each other again, it was like some sort of pull towards her. I finally noticed the height difference between us though. She was about two inches taller, enough that I had to slightly look up. If we kissed, I would have to go on my tippy toes to reach her lips. I blush at the thought. I barely even knew her, but she already made me thinking of kissing her. As well as making me blush so many times. A comfortable silence settled upon us, just staring at each other. Maybe the day might be perfect after all.

"Lauren." She grinned, breaking the silence.

I scrunched my eyebrows, tilting my head to the side. "That's my name." She formed me in. "Ohh." Realization spread across me.

"Lauren..." Mimicking what she did earlier to my name.

She chuckled. "Haha, very funny. My name is pretty generic, don't you think?"

I nodded. "It is, but it suits you pretty well."

Lauren hummed appreciatively. "Well M'lady, off to the beach, shall we?" A British accent she portrayed. Her hand reaching for mine. I looked at it and blushed once again, meeting her eyes. She quirked her eyebrow at me. I placed my hand into her outreached one, playing along. "We shall." I answered with my own British accent to her. She grinned at me, us hand in hand, both now walking towards the beach, where Dinah sat.

A comfortable silence was between us, enjoying the warmth of each other's hand, although the sun provided warmth enough. The sand under my feet didn't bother me anymore, all I could think of was the girl holding my hand.

Unknowingly, we both smiled silently. None of us both knew we were thinking about each other, replaying the last hour again in our heads. We also didn't know when we thought of the same thing.

Why do I have the feeling she's gonna turn my world upside down?

A/N: Haloo.. So we meet again. This time, instead of a one shot we have an actually fanfic. *Gasp. So yea basically, I believe most of us are on summer break. Some of you may be on vacation, well me.. I've practically done nothing that benefits me, well besides basketball.

So, I saw this vine and it was all Camren summer themed, and a little light bulb appeared on top of my head. Not really, but that would be ideal. So I had like some sort of Back so Raven vision into the future, I saw myself writing this and I really liked it. I mean, who doesn't like some summer love, especially if it's Camren.

This would be my first 'official' fanfic, so any mistakes or anything sorry bout' that. If there's confusion on any part ask me about it! Btw I really don't know how to do the whole summary thing. It's hard for me but I tried. Lol. Tell me if it was okay.

Hopefully you liked this first chapter, and tell me what you thought about it! Also tell me some suggestions or future things that should happen later on.

Ok one more thing lol, can you guys check out my one shots and tell me what you guys think about them! Ok thank you!!

Keep being in your little fantasies.

-Mariana