If I was straight, I would probably be looking at him like Dinah over there. Jaw a bit slacked, a little bit wide-eyed.

Good thing I'm gay, am I right?

"You're unbelievable, Cheechee!" I exclaimed at her.

She snapped out of her daze, now looking at me. "What? Can't a girl, appreciate such a fine human being? Oh, so fine. Fine. Fine."

"You're delirious! You're practically drooling so much over him, it could fill a whole water bottle." I slapped her on the arm.

"Ow! What the hell Mila!" She exclaimed rubbing her arm. "The nerve you have sometimes, I swear."

"Speaking of, since you slapped and rudely insulted me, you'll get us some water bottles. Since you ruined my appreciating time! The taller girl spoke again.

"Fine." I said in annoyance. Grudgingly getting up, as the sun-rays gleamed at my face once again.

"Ugh Cheechee, you lazy ass." I murmured under my breath.

"Hey, I heard that!"

"Hear what?" I smiled innocently, standing next to my beach chair.

She poked her tongue at me, I poked my tongue back. We are such children I swear. I walk away from Dinah and our chairs, heading towards the boardwalk. Half way across the sand, and almost to the boardwalk, I scanned my eyes trying to find the water station. My eyes found a bright pink stand, with a girl standing behind it. She had to be in her early twenties, she had blond highlights, and seemed to be very sweet greeting the people who wanted free water bottles.

"Crap, I forgot how hot the sand is here." I said to myself, hopping quickly one foot to another, I run towards the stairs, rushing up the few steps as my feet greeted cement, that was much cooler than the scorching sand. I brushed off the excess sand off my feet, now walking towards the water station.

I didn't even make it three steps, before I heard the sound of wheels rolling fast across the pavement, and a voice shouting, "watch out!!"

I looked to my right, and I wasn't quick enough to jump out of the way. A dark blur collided with me, the air was completely knocked out of my lungs, feeling myself falling quickly. I felt myself being turned around in mid-fall, I closed my eyes, bracing myself for the harsh pain all over. Landing with a hard thud, I was surprised I didn't feel any pain. Just hair tickling my nose. But, I was surprised when I heard a voice below me.

"Aw, shit." I heard the person below me slur out in pain.

I gasped softly, reopening my eyes. I brought my head up to see the person below me, but that ended up with the tips of our noses touching lightly against each other. My eyes went wide, and a blush occurred on my cheeks, the person below me mimicked me exactly. My body was pressed against theirs completely. My brown tresses covering our faces from the outside, like a curtain. To me, this was quite an intimate position. Especially since I was wearing a bikini. The only skin contact that I felt were our noses and part of our legs.

I couldn't help but notice how beautiful their eyes were. Green irises, a little hint of grey, and little specks of blue and light brown. Their pupils were very much dilated I'll say. But, holy shit were they beautiful. I gulped, afraid to move and blink, so we just stared at each other on the ground, ourselves very close in proximity. Still on top of beautiful eyes, it's probably been a span of two minutes staring at each other, it felt like the world went silent and stopped. I felt a shift in myself and everything around me. I couldn't explain it, it was a silent matter but it happened.