A vampire in Naruto world?

Start from the beginning

I gave him a close smile "Sure why not Kakashi-kun" 

"Well guys. My name is Rubin Tepes. My likes are not for you to know. My dislikes are stupid people.

My dream for the future is to buy a home here in this village. And my hobbies I am sure you don't want to know them." I gave them a close eye creepy smile. 

Wait a minute my dislikes are also the sunshine. Why aren't I burning? I wan't wearing my hoodie for a while. 

I pumped my fist on the air "Yeah, I am in heaven" I yelled to no one.

I was really happy I wasn't oblige to wear all the time my black hoodie. I am definately sure that I must feed regularly if I want to stay like that in the sun. So I made a mind note to find a way to drink blood without drawing attention on myself.

Well with my bubling in my head I had missed most of the introduction of the kids. But I remember their names and some weird stuff about themselves. I definately like Naruto he is really cute! 

I tuned back in "Survival Training" 

Heh. What's that?

The kids started complaining. Kakshi started laughing creepily.

"Stop doing that it's weird"

"Will you stop doing that?"

"No"

"You know that I am older than you and higher rank so you have to respect me."

"How old are you?"

"25"

I am sure than I am much older than him by MUCH. But it would be creepy to say that outloud

"Old man so what? Why should I respect you?"

He sighted in defeat "Not now" he pointed at the three kids.

I still don't undertanding it. "Answer me"

"Well I am stronger than you" 

I started laughing hesterically. I fell from my seat on the ground and tears were running on my face.

"Hey Rubin why are you laughing?" Naruto asked 

"How about that" I said after I relaxed a little " Tomorrow on the training I'll fight you without getting help from the small ones." I pointed at the three small people that the staring complaining and sasuke glaring at me " If I win I will get to be a sensei...." I said raising my hand as Kakashi opened his mouth to speak  "and also keep the perv book until I finish it without you attempting to take it back"

His face dropped. Naruto and Sakura was staring at us waiting for Kakashi give an answer.

I could almost hear his thoughts. Why someone stranger without the knowledge of their lives pick a fight with someone experienced. Well it's simply I want to show them that I am strong and a responsible person. I want to stay here and not go back to my past home. Not that I know how to go back...

"Deal" He said with a determined face and outstreched his hand to shake it. After we did. He turned back to his -our- students 

"So to become a Genin you'll have to pass the test. If you don't you won't be able to become a ninja ever again! Tomorrow morning." he made a small pause. "And don't eat breakfast, you'll throw up"

Good thing I don't eat breakfast or anykind of food then. I smirrked internally.

Rubin-sensei

Tepes-sensei

Rubin Tepes sensei

I was soooooo happy.

"Okay guys see ya later I have some errands to do"

I jumped from the building. The sunshine not desturbing my skin. It was hot but It was my second time in the sun. I walked around the streets. People were looking suspiciously at me but others were smiling kindly at me and offering their products or asking my name and asking me if I was new in the village.

As I was strolling something caught my eye and then like a little ring bell in my head, a great idea came at me. I got in the weapon shop. A md aged man welcomed me but I didn't have much time until Black Ops appeares so I stared at him in the eyes and linked our minds fast. I gave him an order a very special order.

A weapon. A weapon made for myself. He quicly obliged at my command and told him to have it ready tomorrow morning. After that I fled outside and went to some other shops to give them also orders for the things I needed.

When I finished I went back to my happy stroll  whistling and moving side to side my head on the beat happilly making my black curls bouncing around my pale face and mask. My eyes shinning even more from being excited by my plans.

I just can't wait for tomorrow to come. I sighed with a smile looking at the clear sky.

----------------------------------------------------------------

 I want to thank you for the votes. You made me very happy really!

Keep voting and comment!

Can't wait for the next chapter with first fight of Rubin. 

Rubin vs Kakashi ;)

Sorry.  2p.m ready for bed bye-bye! :D

---------------------------------------------------------------------------