Dead Man's Party Part two - Chapter 7

Start from the beginning

"I don't know I remember passing out at the City of Bones after Screaming. I'm guessing Stiles brought me back to the insitute but other than that I don't know how or why I am here" Arabelle said.

"Oh" was all Simon said.

"Raphael!" Arabelle shouted.

"How do you know Raphael?" Simon said to her.

"He has been my bestfriend for years other than Stiles" Arabelle said.

"Really, I only though you had Stiles, and now the others." Simon said causing Arabelle to give him a glare, if it could kill he would be 6ft under.

With that Raphael soon appeared into the room and smiles as soon as he saw that Arabelle was no longer in her daze and now was wide wake. He rushed to hug her. Wrapping his arms around her waist as Arabelle Wrapped her arms around his neck, pick her up and spin her around.

-------------------------------------------
mean while Stiles, Alec, Jace, Izzy and Clary arrived at the grave yard in Simond van, they all exited the van and walked into the the gave yard.

"Whos grave is it" Alec asked Jace

"Mary Milligan, born January 10th, 1802. Died, January 10th, 1878."Izzy asnwered Alec.

"Well thats abit sad she died on her birthday" Stiles said and the rest agreed with him.

"Alright, Alec, Stiles lets go" Jace said to Alec and Stiles

"Wait what are we looking for" Clary said

"Cache of weapons" Izzy said

"Stash he with Mrs. Milligan herself." Jace said

"Why are there shadowhunter weapons in a chruch yard?" Clary said.

"Because all of the ancient religions recognised demons. Or at least they used to" Izzy replied

"They forgot about the threat because we've been here protecting them." Alec also said

" Typical mundane failure of imagination." Stiles said agreeing with Alec

"Are you saying we did a too good a Job? You just can't let up can you?" Izzy questioned Alec and Stiles whilst shouting at him

"You know what? Alec, Stiles go check out bu the angel?" Jace told them. They walked off and towards the angel.

"I don't want to do this I would rather be at the insitute with Ara but no we have to go and save Clary's stupid best friend" Stiles said as he mumbleing whilst walking with Alec.

Whilst they walked towards the angel Jace informed Clary why they couldn't get the weapons from the insitute and why they are looking for Mrs. Milligans grave for the weapons. Whilst that what happening Izzy was waiting for a text message from here seelie lover to say that he was home so she could go and see him and get some informaition out of him on how to get into Hotel DuMort to be able to distract the vampires so that Jace and Clary are able to get in to get Simon. After a few minutes Izzy got a text indicating to her that he is home and with that she left Clary, Jace, Stiles and Alec. Alec, Stilesand Jace got into a fight about Clary. Only to stop when Clary calls out saying that she had found the grave that they had been looking for.

Jace, Alec and Stiles all walked over to Clary and Jace unlocked the grave and said 'Abracadabra', Clary being Clary accually throught that they say the word, Jace looked unamused by her lack on knowledge. Whilst Alec and Stiles fount it very funny and amusing, as they tried to hold in the laughter whiched cause Jace to glare at them because of their insensitivity.

Alec and Jace lifted the lid off the top of the grave and set it down whilst Stiles oven the door types thing that was keeping the weapons inside of the grave Clary was amazed at the sight of all the weapons that were her in the grave. She also was confued on where Mrs Milligan is. Jace and Clary grabed the Saphra dagger whilst Stiles grabed the Saphra Sword and the throwing knife. Whereas Alec had to go back to the insitute because there wasn't a bow and arrows in the with stash of weapons.