Dead Man's Party Part one - Chapter 6

(Imagine that she hasn't got the oxgyen mask on but is still passed out and in the infirmary with Stiles on the bed asleep next to her okay.)

*I am going to start to update on Saturdays.*

---------------------------------

Alec's P.O.V.

We arrived at the insitute and got out the van. Stiles was behind me with Abel still passed out in his arms, I walked infront of him to hold the doors for him after the rest walked infront of us will Clary talking about Simon not Abel just simon.

"I still don't. How can shadowhunters be better than, what you people call Mundanes?" Clary said.

"Because we protect the humans"Izzy said

"Your right. Humans. You protect humans. You left Simon all alone in the van. Great Job guys. You rock" Clary said talking about Simon not about oh what happened to Abel.

"Theres some truth to that idea that human beings should have a modicum of common sense." I told Clary causing Stiles to laugh and me to get told off by Izzy

"Alec, not now" Izzy tells me warningly and gives Stiles the look of be careful.

"Look, they won't do anything to Simon. They just wanted to draw you out. They want the cup and they think you have it." Jace says to Clary
"Why would they think that? Why would anyone think that?" Clary asks. "What, my mom lies to me my entire life except, 'oh by the way theres this magic cup. That I hid on like planet Bongo but don't tell anyone. Also that Arabelle isn't your sister I took/stole her from the insitute had her memories wiped and adopted her so that you two would think you are sisters.' What am I suppose to do now?" Clary said after the rant.
"We have to report to the clave" Stiles said. I looked at him and silently asking him if he wanted me to hold Abel for a while. I wasn't really asking I was telling him that I was holding Abel. Inwhich he gave her to me and and walked infront of me so that he was with the rest of us.

"Great" Jace said

"They have to know what we have learnt about Valentine" Stiles said as we all walked into the main are that is surrounded by technology that we used to be able to fine people or anything that will help us do other things.

"What that he's my father? Great. Fine. Tell them. what good does that do Simon" Clary said and I could tell that Stiles was almost to the point where he is going to snap and I think Jace could see that so he went and stood by stiles just incase.

"Clary it is all connected. They vamps want the cup" Jace says

"Why? It make new shadowhunters"Clary says

"No-one wants Valentine to have a army that is loyal to him self" I said

"Plus it controlls demons" Izzy said

"They will propose a trade" Jace said but was cut off by Stiles

"Simon for the cup" Stiles finished

"So, vampire will trade simon for the cup and Valentine will trade my mother for the cup. Either way I lose someone that I love. What it I just tose it up in the air and let them fight it out amoungs themselves?" Clary said

"So, this doesn't matter to you?" I asked her

"Yes ofcourse it matters!"Clary said as she snapped at me. " Listen...When you saved my life....I put my trust in you. Now I need you to put your trust in me. I can't turn into what you are over night" she said after snapping.

"Its true she was raised like a mundane" Izzy said

"What are you her spokesman now"Stiles and I said together