Author's Note(Girl Meets Ski Lodge and more)

Hi everyone :) First of all, I hope all of you are having a very nice day! Second of all, I wanted to talk about Girl Meets Ski Lodge part 1, which will air next Friday.

So, as you may know, in this episode and the one after(Ski Lodge part 2) the triangle between Lucas, Riley and Maya will be resolved. Many people say Lucas will choose Riley in the first part, but that he will pick Maya later. What do you guys think?

Honestly, I just want Josh and Maya to become a couple. Before everything between Lucas and Maya started, I had never thought of them being a couple. I just didn't see it. And even though I respect the opinions of the people who ship Lucaya, I really don't want it to happen. For me, the whole triangle has kind of ruined the idea of Rucas. Don't get me wrong, I love Riley and Lucas as a couple - but it just isn't the same. It's not how it used to be. After Lucaya sort of became a thing, I liked Lucas a lot less. And this triangle-thingy is just giving me bad vibes. I wish Riley and Lucas could be the same as they were in season one and in the beginning of season two. They were so cute together and now it's kind of gone. As for Joshaya, in the promo video of Girl Meets Ski Lodge part 1 she called her and Josh being together a fantasy, not reality. What happened to her? She never gave up on her being together with Josh. And now people are also saying Farkle might break things off with Smackle. Come on, he adores her! Every single time he spoke about her, you could tell he really like her. All these characters have changed so much and I'm not so sure whether I like these new people or not. And by the way, probably everyone will end up with someone. Maybe it will be Smarkle or Lucaya or Faya or Rucas or Joshaya or Riarke - who knows? What I'd like to see is Zay getting a love interest(and yes, as you can guess I hope it will be Vanessa). Now that all of them go to the same school and he's part of the group, it wouldn't be right to pair everyone up with someone except for him. In short: PLEASE JUST LET THE TRIANGLE BE RESOLVED AND LET JOSHAYA, RUCAS, SMARKLE AND VANESSAY(or whatever their shipping name is) HAPPEN. If Lucaya happens, I don't know what will become of the series, all I know is that it will damage Riley and Maya's friendship.

Now something completely else: updates. I will try to update today(if I can't, I'm really sorry). I won't be able to update until Wednesday.

Thank you all again for supporting this story and reading it(and I'm so sorry I went on and on about Ski Lodge xD). And again a special thanks to those who have been voting on this story, your support means a lot to me :)  Have a nice day!

Lots of love,