Chapter 15

Previously

Dinah's POV

I opened my eyes and saw that I was in my bed and the girls were sitting around me with sad looks on their faces. "Please, tell me you guys found her. Please tell me you found my baby. Please." I said sobbing. "She was no where to be seen. There was blood everywhere. The cops are trying to trace her and Rosalina down right now. But they haven't gotten any traces yet. Dinah, I'm sorry." Normani said as tears rolled down her cheeks. I looked around again and noticed that Lauren wasn't here. "Where's Lauren?" I asked "She's out looking for Y/n. She refuses to stop looking." Ally said looking down at the floor. "Then so do i. Let's go find Y/n. I'm not stopping until I find my Soulmate!" I said standing up, grabbing my keys and walking out of the house.....

Present a week later

Y/n POV

"Fuck you!" I screamed at her. "You don't fucking understand how much I fucking hate you. I don't want to be with you. I want Dinah and no matter how hard you try. I'll never fucking love you. Do you not understand? Instead of having me in your life. Now I want nothing to do with you and once Dinah finds me. I'm going to make sure you get put in jail. We aren't friends, lovers or soulmates. I FUCKING HATE YOU ROSE." I screamed at her. She smirked at me. "I guess I'm going to have to make you love me then." She said in a low voice as she walked towards me.

I was currently chained to the wall because of what happened a few nights ago....

Previously

"Okay I just need to find a way out of here." I said to myself. Rose has been trusting me a lot more and giving me space. And then I remembered she left the door unlocked. I walked over to the door and opened it slowly and as quite as I could. I walked up the stairs out of the basement. I peaked my head out and looked around and made sure I was clear to go. I slowly walked to the front door. But when I tried opening it. It was locked. Fuck of course she'd lock the front door. I'm a prisoner here basically. I looked around and saw another door. The back door.

I walked over to it and prayed it wasn't locked and I when I heard a click when I turned it. I knew it wasn't. I opened the door slowly and walked out. Silently closing the door behind me. I got this. I just need to be silent but fast. I booked it and ran as fast as my legs could go. She didn't have a fenced in back yard so that was an advantage I had. I kept running for a little bit until I saw a road. I smiled. The road had to lead some where. I was out of breath so I started walking. But I soon started running when I heard a car pull up behind me. I knew exactly who it was and I was fucked. Rose was on the track team for the longest time. "Do you really think you can run from me." She said laughing as I heard her foot steps fasten.

I could only run so much before the stitches in my stomach started to bring me to tears and started ripping. I screamed out in pain and started falling. My legs gave out. But I never hit the ground. Rose caught me. "Babe this is why you shouldn't have left. You're wound is going to get infected." She said in a worried yet angry tone. I cried more cause now my one chance to escape has backfired. She brought my head to her shoulder as she picked me up bridle style. "I got some medicine in the car. It should stop the pain you're feeling. But don't think you aren't getting punished for trying to escape." She said angrily. She opened the back door with one hand while the other held me up. She gently put me in the back seat and pulled out a needle from inside her pocket.

"This may sting a little. But I promise you. It will stop the pain you're feeling." She said as she grabbed my arm gently and put the needle in it. "Just give it a few minutes and you'll be in a lot less pain. Now let me see your stitches. I need to see if you broke any." She said as she gently pulled up my shirt causing a whimper to escape my mouth. She looked at my stitches for a few seconds and then she looked at my face. "Okay you didn't break any but you're going to be hurting for a few days. Are you okay babygirl?" She asked me. I shook my head no and whimpered again. The pain was going away but the only thing I could think about was being punished.....

~skip to home~

"Okay we're here babe. How are you feeling?" She asked shutting off the car and getting out of the car to help me out. She opened my door and gently picked me up again. I rested my head on her shoulder feeling drowsy from the medicine she gave me. "You're going to be a little drugged up for a couple of hours. But I'm going to need to give you a bath and get you a change of clothes. But for your punishment. I'm locking all of the doors and once you're better. Well you'll see what will happen then." She said smirking....

Present

"You're a crazy fucking psychopath." I screamed at her. She continued to walk toward me and leaned down to my level. "Oh darling you haven't seen anything yet." She said chuckling. She raised her hand and slapped me. "I mean I didn't even punish you that bad darling. All I did was give you a good beating and chained you to the wall for a day. I should've beat you until you couldn't walk. But I'm not like that. Well actually I am. If you ever try to escape again. I will find you and you'll wish you would've died when I stabbed you. You think you've experienced pain. Ohh you haven't seen anything yet." She said getting back up and walking towards the door. But right before she opened the door she said "oh and that little soulmate of yours. Really put up a good fight. But not good enough. I have a really good surprise for you tomorrow." She said laughing as she walked out and locked the door from the outside. Wait Dinah. Oh no, Dinah tried finding me. That only means one thing.

Dinah's here....

Authors note:

Ive been promising an update. But a lot of stuffs been happening. Buttt I love you guys and I know some of you have
been asking me to update for a while. So after a long ass time here's an update.

But anyways as I promised here's the shout out I promised. @nancey01 @whiteburnttattoo @abcdefghijndnd